I Love You~

Thanatos POV:

"What? Father is asking for me?" The maid nods and leaves. 'He doesn't know which one of us is making his headache go away so he's asking for both of us...' I sigh and stand up, starting to walk towards the door. I walked out and started heading towards Fathers room, my thoughts running a mile a minute. Before I knew it I was at Fathers door. I let out a breath before knocking on the door. I heard a come in so I walked in with a small smile. I looked over and saw Jettie sitting across from Father. I give a smile and sit next to her, holding her hand in mine just in case. All Father did was stare at us with his usual blank expression. Jettie started to sweat, all I did was give a close eyed smile while looking at Father. 

"Y-Your Majesty, I hope you have been in good health..." I sigh and pat her head when I see Father drift off into sleep. 'I feel bad for poor Jettie...' She finally noticed he was asleep and started to sweat more. She turns to me with a confused expression. "S-Should I take my leave?" I stand up and reach out my hand. "That would be best. Allow me to escort you, hmm?" She took my hand and stood up after bowing to Father. I lead Jettie out but stayed inside. I put my hand to Fathers forehead before he wakes up and feel his mana. My eyes widen and my breath hitches. 'Its... bad. Really bad.' I calm down and start to take some of Fathers mana. 'If I can take some of the load off of Father... he might make it until Lucas comes back.' When I notice his brows start to furrow I quickly snap and teleport to my room.

When I appear in my room I immediately head to the bathroom. I rush to the sink and cough something up. I look down and my eyes widen. 'Blood...? I knew taking in black magic would have a toll but... coughing u blood.' I sigh and wipe my mouth. 'Athy and Jettie can't know about this... neither can Kiel...' My head shoots up at the thought of Kiel. 'I should see him...!' I ran out of the bathroom and put on a cloak before snapping my fingers and appearing in Kiel's room. His eyes widen and he drops the paper he was holding. "T... Thanos!?" I smiled and ran towards him. He hasn't fully processed that I was here but he opened his arms slightly. I hugged him but stopped when I felt his pen poke me. "Ah! I'm sorry! You just surprised me and I didn't let it go!" I smiled and grabbed the pen. "I came here because I missed you. I also didn't get a reply..." 

He tilts his head and confusion is shown on his face. "I kissed you dummy!" His eyes widen and a huge blush appears. I scoff and look to the side. "If you forgot it that easily I guess it wasn't that special, huh?" Kiel quickly stands up and shakes his head. "N-No I get it Kiel... this has happened before..." He walks up to me and shakes me. "T-That's not what I- wait what do you mean its happened before?" I push him off me and feel something drip down my face. 'Tears...? I'm crying?' Kiel's eyes widened and he cupped my face in his hands. "That's not it!" I flinch and avoid his gaze. "That's not it... I... You know what..." 

He leaned in and his lips were on mine. We stood their for a couple of seconds, before I finally realized what had happed and my eyes widen. He ends the kiss and leans back, his face being 3 shades of red. I wipe my tears and hug him. "Damn... I was almost 100% sure you were going to say no..." He shook his head and hugged me back, nuzzling his head into my neck. I chuckled and set my head on his shoulder before his head shot up. 

"What do you mean this has happened before...?" I sigh and move us to the bed. "There was another person I had feelings for..." His eyes widen. "You've met him... Lucas the magician." He hesitantly nods his head. "Do you... still have feelings for him?" I open my mouth for a second before answering. "I... don't really know to be honest... I haven't seen him for a while and we weren't really on great terms when he left." He nods with a sad look. "What if... he comes back and you still have feelings for him...?" My eyes widen and I shake my head. "That doesn't matter! Even if I still have feelings for him, I have feelings for you and he left me!" His eyes widen and he nods his head. "Its okay Thanos. You don't have to talk about it..." I smile and hug him again. "I need to leave now Kiel... and I want to say... I love you~." I see his face get red but before he could say anything I snap my fingers and appear in my room.

Right when I got in my room I heard a knock. It was Lily telling me Father called for another meeting. I walked out with a smile, a genuine smile. I walked down the hallway and saw Jettie. "Hello Jettie. Are you also on your way to see Father?" She nods with a smile. I grab her hand and we walk down the garden to see Father. 

We were sitting next to each other, Father staring in to space, Jettie looking at Father, and me... I'm thinking about what happened earlier. "May I... visit again, Your Majesty?" He answered instantly, saying 'sure'. My eyes widened as I felt Athy close. Really close. I look over and see Athy staring at us from a tree. I was about to get up but... Father might see her so I decide to sit here and ignore the sad look Athy is giving Jettie and I. 'Damn... I feel bad.' 

After we had tea I went to my room and started to lay down on my bed. I thought about how I just left Athy there by the trees and I frowned. 'I should have at least helped her get back to the Alpheus mansion...' I looked at the time and immediately shot up. 'I need to check on Father... he'd usually try to sleep at this time' I stand up and grab a cloak, walking out of the room. I start to run a bit when I hear the voices of guards on their break. When I reach Fathers room, I quietly opened the door and lightly walked inside. Seeing him sleeping on the couch and I walk over to him. I set my hand on his forehead carefully but he started to wake up. Using a bit of magic to make his sight blurry, I slowly start extracting his mana and putting it into me. A bit of blood dripped out of my mouth but I quickly wiped it away and ran out of the room. 'I don't have enough mana or strength to teleport right now...' Like that, I walked away and headed towards my room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I finally finished this and I'm going to BEDDD!!!

{1234 words}