Looks Can Be Quite Deceiving.

Thanatos POV:

"Good morning Your Majesty." Athy and I speak at the same time, with a smile. He looks at us unamused and tilts his head. "You two are really coming to greet me every morning?" Felix glares at him. "Isn't that what you ordered them to do...?" Athy makes fake tears and closes her eyes. "Its because you used to do this all the time in the past.." I sweat dropped at their words and act, but continue to smile. I grab Athy's hand and point to the couch. "Why don't we all sit down and have tea, hmm?" They all look at me for a couple of seconds before nodding. 

A maid came in with a cart and started heading towards us. Athy sees the cake and her eyes shine while her mouth is wide. I snicker at her face and grab a cup of tea. I almost spit out my tea when I see Fathers disgusted face while looking at all the sweets. I turn my head and cover my mouth with my hand, trying to block out my laughs. "Everything has been prepared according to what you've always ordered." Felix emphasized the words ordered. Athy looks uncomfortable but I grab a chocolate cake and start eating it. "You don't look like the type to like sweets..." I look up at Father and smile. "Looks can be very deceiving Your Majesty. When I first met you I had thought you ordered my maids to beat me because of how you looked at me when I was born but... I was wrong." His eyes widen and he was about to say something but Athy, sensing the tense atmosphere, said something. "Da-Your Majesty, aren't you having any?" He looked over at me one more time before turning to Athy. 

"Do you like that tea...?" Athy nods and smiles. "Yes. I like its fragrance. It feels like flowers are blooming in my mouth..." I give a sad smile and take another sip of tea when Father starts grabbing his head. 'Again...?' The minute Father looks away, Athy starts stuffing her face with cake. He stares at her blankly with a slightly confused face. I hold my gut and let out muffled laughs as Felix also tried to hold back his laughter. In an attempt to make Father forget what he saw, Athy shoved a piece of cake in his mouth. Mine and Fathers eyes widen before he gives a look of disgust. We sat in silence for a few seconds because he was chewing. I was still eating my cake with closed eyes when he finally swallowed the cake in his mouth. "Get out. All of you." Athy bows and apologies' while I get up. I was about to reach the door when I walk back to the table, everyone looking at me confused, and take two more pieced of cake. Athy's mouth opens wide and Felix sighs. Father looked at me blankly before sighing and pointing to the door. I smile, bow, and leave the room. 

Time skip~~~ 2 days later

We arrived at the place we were supposed to meet Father but Athy was... glaring at him? I pat her head and shook mine. "Don't get any ideas Athy..." Before she could say anything Father turned around. "What is it...?" She greeted him and I smiled. "Good morning Your Majesty. I hope you're in good health." He looks at me and nods. "Lady Magrita had arrived." I looked over with wide eyes and a smile. "Jettie? Jettie's here?" I walked over a bit and saw Jettie. I opened my arms and smiled. Jettie's eyes shined and she ran over into my arms and gave me a hug. "How've you been Jettie?" She looked up quickly and flashed me a bright smile. "I've been great, Your Highness." I frowned and pinched her cheeks. "I told you to call me Thanos..." I gave a fake pout and she started to sweat and get worried. "A-Ah. Okay uhm... T-Thanos..." I smiled and hugged her again then led her to the table. 

Athy and Father looked at me and Jettie with weird expressions. Athy looked kind of awkward while Jettie and me were happy. "I brought homemade chocolate with me to give to you three." My eyes shined and I looked over the table. "Really? Can I see?" She showed me the box and I took a truffle and a white chocolate. I put the truffle in my mouth and it. Was. Amazing. I grabbed more and saw Father staring at me and then the chocolate. Jettie pushed the bow towards him and he took a piece. 'This is unexpected... I thought he would just politely refuse.' Athy looked surprised and mad. "Does it suit your taste?" I sighed and pat Athy's head. "Its sweet..." I took another piece and smiled. "Its delicious Jettie..."

When we got back in the house, Athy looked pissed. I sighed and sat in front of her. She started mumbling and punching the pillow. "I hate Daddy." My eyes widen and I grab her hands. "Athy stop... you don't mean that..." Felix came down and stood next to me. "Father isn't playing favorites. He shows his honest feelings to us because were family. He feels comfortable with us enough to show us his likes and dislikes." Felix joined in and smiled. "Even though his memories aren't back yet, I'm sure His Majesty will return to normal in no time." She looks don at me sadly and nods. "I'm sorry for complaining. Thank you Thanos, Felix." I smiled and gave her a hug before leaving the room to find Lena. 'I still owe her an explanation for dragging her out of my room last time.' I blush at the thought of hat happened that night and feel the bite marks. 'They're like dogs...' 

I knock on the door of Lena's room. "Lena! Are you in there!" After a second of waiting the door opens and I see Lena in a dress and makeup. "Lena...?" I smirked and put my hands on my hips. "Are you going on a date? Without telling me, hmm?" She blushed and shook her head. "I-Its nod like that Thanatos. Were just having lunch." I smirked even wider and leaned closer. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say that was a date." Her blush grew and she looked away. "I'll tell you hat I wanted to say when you get back. Have fun and..." I leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear. "Make sure to use a condom..." She blushed even more, if that's even possible, and I snapped my fingers and appeared in my room. I laughed a bit at the thought of teasing her and sat on the couch. 'She's funny to tease.'

.

.

.

.

.

I start school in a few day!!! NOOOO

{1139 words}