Chapter 5 Judgment And New Allies

The next day you get a call from the Atlas council who are furious that you have attacked them until you show footage of what they did.

(Y/n): " Your kingdom has been harassing mine for years since after my father died.  Unlike you I'm a very kind leader so the asops and Winter sneak will be allowed to leave since they are only following ironwood's orders.

Robin: " So what are you going to do keep them.

(Y/n): " They may leave but ironwood stays in my prison. I recommend you have Winter take over.

Sleet: " What about you capture and Willow schnee.

You motion for the person behind you to show herself and it was Willow with a smile on her face.

Willow I actually went with him willingly. You treat others just because they have animal characteristics liyet animal characteristics like their garbage that's not till they my father would want. I had explosives set in each of the mines in Atlas and blew them up blew them up destroying them and the dust inside and we've started new quarries here.

(Y/n): " It turns out that we have quite a  Love dust deep on the ground and we've set up many different quarries around the kingdom all to be distributed to my people any outside kingdom that wants it.

The countermembers smirk until you said.

(Y/n): " But Atlas and Union will not be getting those resources.

Robin: " What do you mean why won't we get these resources?

(Y/n): " Atlas has proven they cannot be trusted and for all I know you could be using these resources against us. As for Union I'm I don't trust them due to ozpin and sirzech's  Are power hungry tyrants. So none of you we're getting our resources.

Sleet: " This is an outrage Willow is a member of Atlas we should begin the resources and not you.

(Y/n): " She is now officially a citizen a citizen of lucis. The papers were finalized the moment she arrived. And you would not be getting a resources ever.

You hung up the transmission and then walked alongside gladio. I surged you got to the dungeon the other guards had released. The Ace opps and Winter but they were all wearing semblance dampearring semblance dampering cuffs.

(Y/n): " You are all released however your general ironwood will not he will spend the rest of his life in this dungeon for the actions against my people.

Winter was angry but then she saw her mother standing next to you deal as soon as she walked over to her Winter she smacked her in the face.

Willow: " I thought i raised you better Winter. I guess i only have one daughter and child.

Winter was shocked to hear this as Willow walked away Winter stood silently as she was escorted into a bullhead and was sent back to Atlas.

Libertus: "(Y/n) we finished getting ready for the ceremony

(Y/n): " Very well let's go.

You walk to the front of a citadel mina is waiting for you. As many different news teams including Lisa lavender from Union City we're waiting.

(Y/n): " Thank you all for coming. As you all may know as king I am also I'm also the principal of unity Academy. However that will be changing effective today.

Everyone seems surprised until you hand the document over to Mina and shake her hand.

(Y/n): " Mina Valeria will be taken over. As well as we having new teachers at the school.