Chapter 18 Capture the flag

The next event takes place early that morning thing and they go to a big field what 2 different small forts on each side one with a red flag 1 of the blue flag.

Union students are Shoto todoroki, Coco Adel, Kiba yuto

Motoharu: " And under the request of the Union Academy since there's more students on the unity side they want to add another member to to their team. So please welcome issei hyoudou.

Issei Steps forward thinking hes gonna get Cheers But instead is given booze and stuff thrown at him until everyone calms down.

Motoharu: " Now we will have the king sworn spear Alister Drameria throw his spirit into the air. To start this event.

Allister grabs his spear and positions himself ready to throw it high as someone throws a target into the air.

Allister: " Ready GO.

He throws his spear destroying the target as it comes back to him as both teams run at each other.

Akira: "first the red dragon emperor wacked cocky and he and he will attempt to attack to act like a big shot.

Issei Just as Akira said try to attack nazu who punched him the face sending him flying back to his base now embedded in the wall as natsu smirks

Natsu: " You have dragon armor nothing to a dragon slayer.

(Y/n): "I knew Union were trying to get essay in this event that's why Iiput natsu in it. Since his magic is extremely effective against slaying dragons.

Shoto tries to use his ice on natsu who blasts it with a dragon roar melting it and is hit by shoto using fire.

Natsu: " These flames are terrible but I guess I'll have to live with it

Suddenly the flames were consumed by natsu as you laugh how stupid Union is.

(Y/n): "Dragon slayers can consume the element of their power for natsu he can literally eat fire.

Suddenly shoto  Was hidden ahead hard by a kick from Blake who usually clung to Dodge in the attack from Coco using her weapon.

Coco: "BlakevYou abandoned Union we're just trying to help people come back I'm sure the headmasses will let you.

Blake: " I want to make a difference and Union clearly is the problem. Their why most of the faunus are mistreated. You of all people should know that when you saw velvet get picked on by carden what did the headmaster say to you.

Coco: " They said but they couldn't do anythough they couldn't do anything and told me to drop the matter.

Blake: " Exactly now just stand down. I don't want to hurt you.

Coco's hand was trembling but she let go of her weapon. It didn't 2 of them pass her. And as they arrived kiba is just standing there zoned out until they hear.

Motoharu: " MISAKI SHOUKOU USING HER POWER TO PARALYZE KIBA YUUTO WINS THE COMPETITION FOR UNITY ACADEMY.

They look at mizaki who's holding the flag smiling.

After smiling issei punches misaki in the face.

Issei: " It's not over  I'm putting you weeklings in your place.

Natsu: " You messed up

(Blue note is issei And skipped where natsu fires is attacked)

Issei is sent flying to the ground burned and unconscious yet conscious as Reese comes over with Phoenix tears and heals him and she gets angry. But she is stopped by Allister who has his spear by her neck.

Allister: " You're pawn attacked even after the games are over I'm sure he'll be the squalified.

Motoharu Comes over with anti skill who takes the pawn away putting him in coughs too notified his sacred gear.

Motoharu: "Issei hyoudou Is hereby disqualified from the rest of the tournament. Due to his actions at attacking someone after the games were over and this throver and this decision is final.

Your headmasters attempt to argue the situation but were immediately shut down as he looked at you having a smirk on your face.

All your teammates get back as muzaki as mizaki had a bandage wrapped around her head.

(Y/n): " Think he was stupid solo was to attack and someone even while the event was over and he lost. I'm sorry you gotta hurt like that misaki.

Misaki: " It's fine at least we won.

Allister: " The next event is one on one combat..

(Y/n): " That I'm issuing all members of fairy tale to participate in this.

Everyone looks at you surprised until you raised your hand.

(Y/n): "When it comes to combat the 4 of them are the best choice.

Everyone agrees as you had to bed. Unaware that outside someone attended to sneak into a room but we'll stop by allistar who reveals the figure to be kiba.

Allister: " Unless you're me to end your life tell me why you're here.

Kiba: "President sent me to get revenge on what you did to Issei. I'm gonna kill that fake Royal.

Kiba attempts to attack but is hit hard by the engine on Alister's spear.

Allister: " You're coming with me.

He takes kiba away as you are fast asleep in your room on the way of what just happened.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author Note: You win the event and issei was kicked for the remainder of the tournament. Now rias had her night attack you only 3 defeated by alistar what's going to happen next you have to wait and see in the next chap