Chapter 9 Union Attacks

3 days of gone by and every single glave is waiting outside the city with you as Union arrives along with issei in a full suit smirk.

Sirzechs: " We are here for Mina Valeria.

Gladio: "If you want her you gonna have to come and get her

Nezu: " We don't need to resort to violence besides our pans of already accepted the marriage.

The giant gates open to reveal Mina who puts a hand on you allowing them full view of her engagement ring much to their surprise.

(Y/n): " As you can see she's already engaged to me.

Mina: " I also have a surprise for everyone something special.

Everyone including you looks at her until she summons a Trident much of the surprise of the glaves who worked with your father.

Gladio: "Thats.....

Mina: " The Trident of the Oracle. I have taken up that sacred duty as Oracle. For the next king of luis my future husband (Y/n) lucis caelum.

Issei yelling: " LISTEN BITCH YOU ARE MARRYING ME. I'M GOING TO ENJOY  MY NEW SET OF BOOBS.

Issei attempts to attack only to be shot by pronto a couple times in the chest and falls to the ground as all the kingslave point their weapons at the research club class 1A and a few weak huntsmen that are still aligned with ozpin.

Sirzechs: " Hand over Mina Valeria now we will not ask again.

Suddenly the Phantom thieves, fairy tail, Team RWBY JNPR and sona and her peerage arrive and point the weapons at Union.

Sirzechs: "Sona As the devil king Lucifer. I order you to come back this instant or you will suffer.

Sona: " I don't take orders from you anymore I've already spoken to my parents they were no longer be allying themselves with you and neither would the other double kings for that matter.

Suddenly the 3 other devil kings arrive and stand next to you.

Serafall: "Sirzechs stand down.

Union seeing they can't win put their weapons down and retreats as kiba picks up essay who stares at you.And to add insult injury you grab Mina by the waist and kiss her right in front of him only feeling his anger towards you.

(Y/n): "Remember this day issei the day were you lost to me.

Issei: "Enjoy that bitch while you can her parents are gonna come back for her and then. She will have no choice but to marry me and be my slave.

Union leaves as you and everyone else celebrate winning the 1st battle against Union.

Gray: " It looks agunity finally showed Union whose boss.

(Y/n): " Don't get too cocky Gray they still have a lot of forces and allies. Now let's head back and celebrate.

Everyone hates back to unity where they celebrate in the main hall in the main hall drinking king and eating together as most of the girls were talking to Mina about the wedding that you will eventually have.

Mina: " Hey Ignus can i ask you something.

Ignis: " Of course.

Mina: " At the wedding could you walk me down the aisle.

He looked at her surprised as she had a sad expression looking down.

Mina: " My parents aren't going to be happy that I refuse to marry issei. They never liked (Y/n). So i wanted to ask would you do the honor of walking me down the aisle.

Ignis Smile at her and knots his head bowing in front of her.

Ignis: " It would be my honor my Queen.

Mina smiles and giggles as to the girls were all talking about What's going to happen at the wedding the festivities and all that. As she were talking to the guys about what you were going to do.

(Y/n): "I figure we go To this city that my dad's retainers told me about it supposed to be a city on the water.

Pronto:  Yep and  But there wasn't much of a wedding since we had to fight the imperials.

Gladio: "And the hydrien.

(Y/n): " Well that's why i planned to have our honeymoon their. I figured a week there and then we come back.

Everyone continued to enjoy the party until you and Mina decide to leave and head back. Is being so much deserved rest after the events of to day.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author Note: The first attack of union failed and now you're getting ready for your wedding with the girl of your dreams. But will her parents try to ruin that wedding only time will tell.