Chapter 8 Welcome

You are standing outside of unity as as a group of people just arrived.

( Minus akechi)

( Minus akechi)

(Y/n): " Welcome everyone to loose us and to unity Academy. I am (Y/n) lucis caelum Is the current king of lucis son of noctus and Luna.

Akira: "I'm Akira thank you for letting us come here.

Erza: " And I'm erza scarlet fairy tale graciously thank you for letting us make a new home here.

(Y/n): " It's perfectly fine now i assume the glaves gave you the run around and the rules of this Academy.

They all not their heads.

(Y/n): " Yeah great I set up 2 separate dormitories for you guys so you guys can stay together you can customize them as you like.

We escort them all and show them around different classes asses activities and more.

(Y/n): " Yet now there aren't many clubs since there aren't many students we only have a few huntsmen and supernatural. You'll be the first personer users and Wizards have grace these halls.

Natsu: "I bet there all really strong too.

Erza Hit him upside the head making you laugh.

(Y/n): " Yes they are however fighting among students is prohibited unless in combat class. Which is taught by the captain of the glaves gladiolus. Who served as the king's shield for my father.

You continue to show them around until you get to the fairy tale dorm which to their surprise had their Emblem on the top.

(Y/n): " Yet every building within the school's grounds has a special magic and laced in it. If the walls or anything inside are destroyed they automatically repair themselves even from the littlest peace. They're also separated by gender bathrooms kitchens are all or on the bottom floors bedrooms and everything else are up top.

Everyone knots her head and the fairy tail Guild goes in.

As you take the Phantom thieves a little ways away behind the school to reveal theirone place which had their own symbol as well.

(Y/n): " Now I need to ask i know why fairy tail joined us but I don't know why you guys did. If you don't mind me ask.

Everyone looked down as one of them pulled out a picture of a boy and an old man.

Makoto: " Union attacked  Once thus to join the Academy but we refused and when they tried to attack us we escaped and we heard about unity Academy from the news. We decided to join you and hope to stop you.

(Y/n): " Yeah well you'll all be safe here Union can't touch lucis.

Ryuji: " And of those guys come knocking we'll bust their heads.

Yet you smile and nod your head leaving them to get accustomed to their new dorms. I should see sona with her boyfriend another friend you met named Riki Takahashi.

 I should see sona with her boyfriend another friend you met named Riki Takahashi

Riki: " Hey your majesty what are you doing here?

(Y/n): " I was just introducing fairy tail and the Phantom thieves to their new dorms.

Sona: " I have to introduce myself later from what i heard. The girl makoto was a member of her student council.

(Y/n): " Make sure they feel welcomed I'm heading back to the citadel the citadel. Let me know if something comes up.

They smile and nod their heads. As you walk back to the citadel going to your share room with Mina and land lay down in bed as she came in and laid next to you resting her head on your chest.

Mina: " You know we have 3 days until Union comes from me.

(Y/n): " And where they do. Oh feel the full wrath of Lucius.

Mina: " That's why I fell in love with you. You're going to do anything to protect those you love.

(Y/n): " Especially when their names are Mina Valerie or should i say Mina lucis caelum.

Mina: " I love the sound of that. My parents weren't too happy when they found out i came here.

You nod your head remembering her parents. They never liked you for some reason and supported her marriage with issei.

(Y/n): " Don't worry Mina they're not taking you back. I love you too much to lose you.

Mina: " I love you too my king.

The two of you smile at each other and eventually fall asleep together.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author Note: Two new groups of students now join unity Academy.  And now you have 3 days until Union attempts to take Mina away from you but you are prepared ready for whatever they throw at you.  And Mina's past starts coming back to haunt her let's see what happens in the next chapter.