Chapter 7 Proposal

You decided that today would be one where you could relax since the applications for the Phantom thieves and fairy tale were finalized and would arrive tomorrow. You decide to take Mina to Cape caem.

Mina yelling Excited: " I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE TAKING ME TO THE BEACH.!

You smile at your girlfriend as you're driving a car that belongs to your father and grandfather the regalia.

(Y/n): " Glad you told me about this place and I figured you'd enjoy it since today is our anniversary.

Mina gasped hugging you and kissed you on the cheek.

Mina: " You remembered.

(Y/n): " Of course I remembered. How can I forget the day though when I confessed you were a blushing mess.

Mina blushed and looked down fidgeting in her seat.

(Y/n): " Exactly like that.

She puffs her cheeks on starts pounding at you and playfully hit your arm. She stops when she sees the view And finally you park getting your stuff and going over to the host.

(Y/n): " A night stay the name's lucis.

Host: " Welcome your majesty. Ihope you and your girlfriend have a pleasant time.

Your girlfriend smiles sing that you've prepared everything as the host escort you escort you both to your room.

(Y/n): " I figure we do some swimming.

Mina smiles as as she starts getting changed in front of you make a new blush and look away and though she's fully dressed in a bikini.

Mina: " What do you think to revealing?

(Y/n): " Drop dead gorgeous.

Mina blushed and looked away letting you get changed into your swimsuit.

You and mina went to the beach but were stopped by 3 guys.

Guy 1: " Hey beautiful why don't you dump this loser and get with a real man like me~