Rapunzel Saves Lightning: "Hearts of Gold"

Hola todos Otra Vez! It's Gracie again with my complete final gift for the lovely @dragonbooks77! My dear darling dragonbooks77 I hope you enjoy this gift! I have to say this definitely took so time and motivation to finish. But overall, I really enjoyed drawing these two! This scene reminds me a lot of my old story "The Rebels" where Rapunzel does indeed save Lightning from possible death! I remembered this scene being one of my favorite pieces when writing the Prologue to "The Rebels". And I'm glad that this idea/scene was passed down to other amazing writers out there who are willing to create new stories for us, The Readers to enjoy!   

 And I'm glad that this idea/scene was passed down to other amazing writers out there who are willing to create new stories for us, The Readers to enjoy!   

This drawing overall took quite a long time to finish as I mentioned before. And I have to say I'm pretty proud of this piece, but I do hope to improve more in the coming years especially on humans! I wasn't 100% sure nor happy about how Rapunzel turned out, but I do hope she looks like Rapunzel! Lol! However, I'm really proud of how Lightning turned out because I practice a lot drawing him!  And obviously, I wanted to make the characters appear as realistic and recognizable as possible. Also a little clear up, the figure in the corner of the picture is Captain Dauntless watching on the sidelines along with the others ( Elsa and Anna ). Also, I wanted to make a proper background to show that they were in a Spaceship, but I couldn't come with any ideas other than a grey backdrop with darkness surrounding them to give Rapunzel's hair more glow and lighting! So, please dragonbooks77 I hope this doesn't offend or bother you! I really enjoyed drawing this scene for you and I hope we can collab maybe sometimes?! Overall, that is all for now Mis Dragonets! I'll see you all later!! Adios!!