Happy Latino/Hispanic Heritage Month!!

Feliz Latino/ Hispanic Heritage Month everyone!! It's Gracie again with another art piece!! YAY!! Even though this was meant for Mexico's Independence Day, but I didn't get to finish it on time for the day, since I literally thought of doing this, the night before Mexico's Independence Day and I was doing it during school. But I finished today, so I decided to post it for both Mexico's Independence Day like I wanted to and for Latino/ Hispanic Heritage Month. So to all my fellow Latino and Hispanic sisters and brothers, I hope you guys have a wonderful day and month! Please don't let anyone judge you for who you are and where you come from, because they have no right to judge you!! Be proud of your unique heritages! So here you guys go!!

I love how this one turned out so much!! Since it felt like I really improved my art style and lighting and shading!! So here you guys go!! I love how my OC is in it with the Mexican flag and so are Cruz Ramirez and Miguel Rivera! I decided to dra...

I love how this one turned out so much!! Since it felt like I really improved my art style and lighting and shading!! So here you guys go!! I love how my OC is in it with the Mexican flag and so are Cruz Ramirez and Miguel Rivera! I decided to draw only Pixar characters because I felt like Pixar has a better representation of Hispanic characters compared to Disney. I also love how everyone else turned out too! I felt like I did a good job in it! So what do you guys think?! Do you guys like it or do you not? So that is all for now!! Adios!! And have a happy Hispanic / Latino Heritage Month!!