Dragons on The Road

Hola Hola todos!! It's Gracie again and how have you all been?! It's been going well for me and don't worry Alone Together is not cancelled or anything! I'm still busy with school, since now I'm an official Senior and "Adult" technically! So I got more responsibilities to worry about...and yes, I'm broke... I'm looking for a part time job at the moment, so I might not have some free time to work on my other fics or My Art Book! So yeah, just a little update on my life!
----------------------------------

Anyway changing the subject, recently Disney released a first look picture on "Cars on The Road", a new Disney/Pixar Cars series coming out on Fall 2022 on Disney+! Most likely taking place after Cars 3 featuring our two favorite talking cars Lightning McQueen and Sir Tow Mater as they go on a trip of a lifetime across the U.S! Now I was already pretty excited, but now I'm more hyped about, because we finally got to see a pic of them fully animated revealed by Pixar themselves!!

S! Now I was already pretty excited, but now I'm more hyped about, because we finally got to see a pic of them fully animated revealed by Pixar themselves!!

So I decided to redraw this picture in my own style/AU, since I've been seeing quite a bit of people doing the same thing! Hope you guys enjoy it!

It's not the best I ever done! But the most quickest sketch, since I drew the lineart yesterday and finished the coloring today!

So that is all for now and I'll see you guys later!! Adiós!!

P.S. Has anyone seen "Turning Red" yet? Because let me tell y'all that I recommend you guys seeing it!! It's very good and I really enjoyed a lot of the elements and early 2000s nostalgia, since I'm a child from the early 2000s! So see ya for real now, bye!!

~"Cars on The Road" picture and characters & "Turning Red" belongs to Disney/Pixar
~"Wings of Fire" dragon art style belongs to Tui. T Sutherland