"Jailbreak" Cover

Hola todos! Gracie here and I have once again a cover art done for my good friend dragonbooks77 for their newest Disney crossover fanfic "Jailbreak!!" I have read the story already and I have to say I LOVE it! These interactions between completely different characters from different universes/world really brings a smile to my face. I'm glad we least we have fans that can tell way better stories with crossovers than Disney themselves!

"Disney: Mirrorverse" the game is great and all, but it doesn't really bring story to their characters, even though they were given edgy outfits and designs.

Honestly I think the game that really expanded on storylines and character interactions was the OG "Disney:Infinity". And yes, maybe I am nostalgic for this game, even though I only played it like three times in my entire life.

Sorry! Complete went on a rant about Disney crossovers, my bad! Back to the original topic, the new "Jailbreak" cover art, right! Anyway, here it is!

It's a little simple, but I think it gets the job done! Before anyone starts asking about the book or the Mickey shaped chain thingy, y'all have to go read it for yourselves! Then you'll know what's the story about! And one more thing: no spoilers...

It's a little simple, but I think it gets the job done! Before anyone starts asking about the book or the Mickey shaped chain thingy, y'all have to go read it for yourselves! Then you'll know what's the story about! And one more thing: no spoilers but we get to see the ✨Magic Kingdom ✨ that's all I'm going to say! Here you go, Dragon! Hope you like this one! I really wanted to go for realism in this cover!

Well that is all for now and I'll see y'all later! Adiós!!