Sun and Moon

A/N: So sorry for the wait! Enjoy<3
⚠️ Forgot to put in a trigger warning: Sexual harassment ahead⚠️
__________________________________

"Claws In," I said in a whisper, shutting my eyes as I de-transformed. Dusk was falling quickly; the sun shined brightly, giving the sky a soothing orange color as it slowly faded underneath the horizon.

"Well, well, well. Looks like the kitty-cat will be out watching the stars with his buggie-boo, huhhh?" Plagg, my annoying kwami giggled.

"It's bugaboo. I call her that because it's a pet name!" I began, attempting to defend myself from his presumptions. "Either way, Plagg... I can't go. At least, I'm not sure I can," I continued, as I scoffed at his not-so-funny joke.

"Sure you can! You're just being a pussy ca—"

"No. That's not the case," I began, as I stared down at my balcony floor. "My father might need me down at the bakery... plus I feel like crap."

"Because of Marinette?" he asked, pausing for a quick second. I stared at my kwami with hopeless eyes, it felt as if he could see right through me. "Aw, cheer up, Adrien. Finish locking up the bakery, then get your lazyass up and join Ladybug!" he shouted, pausing again but this time... he seemed to be lecturing me with his tone of voice. "You've gotta accept the fact that there are other delicious cheeses in the world. Sometimes, sticking to the same one can cause you to waste your time over a very plain cheese, when you could be trying so many different kinds! I think you should give that a try."

"Ah. The cheese lecture again, huh?" I asked, smiling at his ridiculous metaphors.

"Yup! So what're you waiting for?" He continued his encouragement.

"I don't know, Plagg. Marinette friend-zoned me again, even after that moment we had as we watched the sunrise," I began, staring off at my kwami who had terrified eyes. "Y-Yeah it was awkward... but—" I paused, as I looked back at Plagg, who's eyes nearly burst from his contained laughter. "Okay, never mind." I let out, avoiding the embarrassment I caused upon myself.

"You family-zoned Ladybug, what are you crying about?" he hollered, laughing at my hopeless self.

"Alright. I'm done with this," I sighed, hoping for the afternoon to be over. Honestly, I just wanted to lie down and sleep until this nightmare was over; having my hopes up for Marinette, of course.

I quickly headed down to the bakery, but on my way down, my father stopped me at the doorway of the apartment. He stared at me for a long second with his enormous friendly eyes, until he let out a few words.

"Son, can you go lock up the bakery for me?" he asked, smiling. Strange. Wasn't he all emotional about an hour ago? Was he letting me go this easily?

"Alright," I replied with a short smile, as I continued walking down to the bakery.

  After such a long day, all I wanted to do was cry myself to sleep; keep in mind I'm not usually an emotional ass bitch, but today, out of all days, I felt as if everything turned against me.

  Walking into the bakery was a struggle, considering the fact that the lights weren't on, it was odd because the bakery itself was still open. I slowly made my way through the darkness, continuously bumping into walls and counters, until I finally managed to flip the lights back on. I looked around the room until my eyes instantly stopped and stared at the front counter; it was utterly filthy, filled with crumbs and scattered empty boxes. I couldn't help but quickly rush to the cabinets and pull out a cloth, I damped it and began to scrub the counter aggressively. It's true, I have a problem with dirty surfaces... or just cleaning problems.