(pt.1)freak, 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐓

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲
User1- Ew why is he with her
User2- He can do a lot better
User3- She looks like a cow
User4- She could at least loose a bit of weight
User5- Why does he have to be with her?
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
The hate comments were becoming too much to handle. It felt like there was no end. You didn't understand why his fans didn't like you. You didn't think as bad as his fans had mentioned. Or maybe you did.

Timmy always made sure to tell you that you were beautiful, and you believed him. But his fans were making you think otherwise.You stared at your reflection while slowly picking apart the parts of you that you didn't like.
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲, 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
You noticed your stomach stuck out more probably from the food that Timmy had recently bought. You almost gagged when you looked up at your puffy face.
𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝐈 𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
You also didn't understand why Timothee found you attractive. There were so many other pretty girls, but for some reason he chose you.

Your door bell rang its soft toon letting you know there was someone at the door. You quickly took one last glance at the mirror before racing down the stairs. Once you got to the door you took a peak through the small hole, and realized your boyfriend of 3 years was standing there in the rain.

You hurriedly opened the door, and as you did Timmy came clashing into you getting your clothes wet.

"It took you forever to open the door, angel!" Timmy said with his million dollar smile. His smile always knew how to get you into the right mood.

"Sorry, I didn't know it was raining. But why don't you come upstairs to get a change of new clothes."You said as you handed Timmy a spare towel.

You led the way up the stairs as Timothee followed behind. Timmy went into the bathroom to change while you stayed into your room. You looked back into the mirror noticing your eyes had been slightly red. You hadn't noticed you'd been crying either.

Cliff hanger, sorry I couldn't think of anything to write😐