hands, 𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋

Jordan's hand was wrapped around your neck as your back was pressed against his chest, and the front of your body was facing the mirror. His eyes trailed down your body, to your neck, chest, stomach, then finally your pretty pussy. Your throbbing folds were glistening with juices.

His fingers trailed down to your folds to gather up some of your slick before pushing his digits towards your mouth.

"Open," You obviously opened your mouth and sucked the juices off his finger, because honesty who wouldn't.

A small smirk grew upon his face as he pulled his fingers from your mouth with a quick pop. His finger found their way back to your heat before pushing two fingers inside. You moaned loudly as Jordan mercilessly thrusted his fingers inside you. The tip of his fingers curled up to find the spongy spot inside you, which he found rather quickly.

"Please" You squealed our as you squirmed around trying to stop the overwhelming pleasure that was building up in your core. You mumbled out a few words that Jordan didn't understand before raising your hips off the cold tile and releasing all over the floor and Jordan's fingers.

Jordan hummed to himself as he studied your face. You hazy eyes and fucked out expression, it made him want to push you even more, and more that's what he did. You released a loud whine as his fingers plunged back inside your sensitive pussy.

"I'm sure you can take some more kitten."