punishment, 𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑

𝐘ou were on your hands and knees, face smashed in the blankets, and hands holding on the to the pillows for dear life. You knew it was your fault yet, you didn't care.

𝐘ou had taken the courage to flirt with Jordan in front of Vinnie. You knew it was wrong but you only wanted one thing. Vinnie wasn't stupid, he knew what you wanted as well. That's why when you both got home he gave you wanted you wanted oh so bad.

𝐀nd that's exactly how you ended with Vinnie's fingers buried knuckles deep in your soaking pussy. You juices were sliding down your legs and in between your thighs. You honestly lost count in all the orgasms you've had over the past 3 hours.

𝐘our hair was sticking to your forehead and your voice was hoarse from screaming. You tried to push Vinnie's hands away from the overwhelming pleasure, but every time you tried his fingers went faster.

"Mmm fuck- Vinnie please, I can't take it."

"But isn't this what you wanted? You wanted me to do this, but now you can't even take it. Your such a pathetic slut." Vinnie said as he curled his fingers up, roughly hitting the most sensitive part inside you.

𝐘our walls clenched around his fingers and your thighs were brutally shaking. You felt a big pressure in your stomach that was only getting bigger and bigger. You suddenly felt the urge to pee, as you tried to push Vinnie's hands away from you.

"Vinnie! I-"

You couldn't even finish your sentence before the pressure in your stomach disappeared, as well as the urge to pee. You looked back to see Vinnie's eyes watching you with awe.

"Look at the mess you've made, wanna see if you can do it again?"