morning after, 𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑

Start writing your story

The bright light that peeked through the blinds had shined upon your face causing you to wake up. You rolled onto your side, while rubbing the sleepiness out of your eyes. Feeling emptiness as you patted the opposite side of your bed, you began to feel lonely as you no longer felt the presence of Vinnie. 

After sitting up on the bed fully awake, you tried to jump out the bed only to be reminded of the events that took place the night before. Vinnie had your ankles pressed by your head as you wheezed for air. Sweat was plastered upon your body as loud moans echoed off the walls. Vinnie had ruined. Wrecking orgasm after orgasm out of your body, and by the end of the night you were basically paralyzed. 

You called out for Vinnie, after beginning to feel lonely but also curious as to where he could be. 

"Yes, y/n?"

"Can you come to the room please." You heard a slight pause before the shuffling of Vinnie's feet filled the hallway. He opened the door displaying his abs and messy hair. 

"You need me for something?" He questioned.

"Isn't it obvious? I can't walk," You said with a small chuckle

"Damn, was I that good that you can't even walk."

"Just shut up and help me to the bathroom," With a small smile Vinnie scooped you up into his arms, placed a light kiss on your forehead, before carrying you into the bathroom. After he sat you on the counter, you grabbed your toothbrush to begin brushing your teeth. Expecting Vinnie to walk out and continue what he was doing, he stayed, sitting quietly on the toilet staring at you.

You spit out your toothpaste, then rinsed your mouth. "Why do you keep staring at me like that, babe?"

Vinnie rose from his sitting position, "Because you look good." His sentence seemed but you didn't quite understand. I mean, you just woke up, your hairs a mess and you have crust in your eyes.

"What do 'ya mean? I look a mess." Vinnie frowned upon hearing this. "You look good to me baby." He then wrapped his arms around your waist before pulling you into a kiss. A short kiss turned into a heated make-out. His soft, plush lips lead down to your neck before sucking on it lightly.

He picked you up back into his arms before saying, "Ready for round 2?"