1. School

"My brother sees me as a rose, a white rose. A white rose means Purity. Pure. He still sees me as Pure. But what if I'm not?"

~~~

Edward Masen Cullen. If you don't tell me where my jacket is or my keys I will bite you. I growled through my head, watching my brothers thoughts closely as I searched my room for the 10th time in 20 minutes. 

I don't have them! I heard him exclaimed. I groaned, turning around to face the door I found two of my brothers facing my. One being Edward, the other being Jasper.

"I was sent to make sure you didn't bite Edward. Why do I feel so much anger from you?" Jasper said before I could say anything to either of them out loud. 

"Because, someone has my keys for my Motorcycle, and my jacket's missing." I responded. Jasper rose an eyebrow and disappeared from the doorway before appearing holding my jacket. 

Emmett had them, he was hoping you would attack Edward. Jasper thought mentally so that Emmett didn't hear him. "This Jacket? It was downstairs by the door." Jasper said out loud though, I smiled at him thankfully. 

"Thank you, I could have sworn that it had been in my room last night before I went to the pond." I responded happily, slipping my jacket on and turning to smile at my twin brother who was smiling at me. Thank you, and sorry for accusing you. I forgot that Emmett and I were in a war. I thought to him. He smiled and nodded at me as he pushed off from my door. 

"We gotta go. Carlisle already left for work, Esme also has already left. Alice and Jasper are riding with Emmett and Rosalie, and I'm taking my Volvo." Edward explained as we walked down the stairs and towards the front door, Jasper handed me my bag that was quickly swung over my shoulder as I sent my thanks to him through my emotions. 

I walked alongside Edward until I saw my black with green accents motorcycle. I felt a rush swell up in me as Jasper chuckled. He had one that was black with red accents but he didn't use it often because he usually rode with one of the others too school. 

"Jasper, we should ride on our motorcycles one day." I told him as I swung my leg over and looked at Emmett's Jeep, where four of my siblings hopped in, Edward had gotten to his Silver Volvo and was already starting his near silent car. Jasper nodded at me as I started my motorcycle and sped off. 

I laughed as I heard Edwards complaints about wanting to take the lead and felt Jasper's fear spike slightly before it vanished. The two of them are so over protective of me. Some days it's annoying but others I find it endearing. Especially when it ends with Alice and I spending time together.

Alice is by far my favorite sister, Jasper and Edward tie for favorite brother. I quickly sped through the streets and pulled into the School's parking lot, I faintly noticed a old red truck in the lot that wasn't there at all this year. Oh! Right, new student. The Chief's Daughter, Isabella Swan. 

I parked and watched my siblings pull in behind me. Hopefully nothing bad happens today. I couldn't stand it if we had to move anytime soon. I have already suffered 2 years of school, I wanna finish the last year and a half with no problems. Then we can move and I'll start over. Just not yet.

"Rue! I wanted to lead today!" Edward whined as I smiled at him. 

"Lead tomorrow. Emmett's the day after. And after that or both days I want Jasper on his motorcycle. Please!" I begged them, I used my puppy expression and I saw my siblings panic before agreeing, Alice only giggled at me as she grabbed Jasper's hand and began pulling him into the school, I hurried after them. I didn't want to be stuck with Rosalie and Emmett, who were graduating this year, and I didn't want to be stuck with Edward at the moment. 

I had half of my classes with him and I didn't want to be stuck walking there with him. I would anyways and I knew it but Jasper already appeared to be in pain, luckily we were divided equally. Alice would graduate with Rosalie and Emmett and Jasper would graduate with Edward and I. It would be easier with Alice in our graduating class to make sure nothing happens with Jasper and the other students but I trusted my gut that we needed him in ours and Alice above us.

I smiled at Jasper as I changed his emotions to calm and relaxed ones, no blood-lust for him today!

Thank you, Haze. Jasper thought towards me and I smiled at him happily as I jumped onto his back, easier to get to class. 

"Have a good day Alice!" I smiled at her as she kissed Jasper before smiling at me, Have a good day Ruthie. Alice thought back to me as she turned and walked to building 7, Spanish with Mrs. Goff. I feel so bad for her, I hate Mrs. Goff. She's always starring at Jasper, Edward and Emmett. They are clearly taken or off limits!

"Calm down, You'll accidentally project." Jasper whispered and I sighed, breathing in his woodsy scent that had books mixed in with it. 

"Okay, can you take us to Biology?" I asked him, it was in building 2 if I remembered correctly. Jasper smiled and carried my all the way to Biology 2. I think I hate Mr. Banner more than I hate Mrs. Goff. He's always calling Jasper and I out, I hate it! Like, if we answered the first 900 times correctly, you would think he would stop. But no! He doesn't!

"Is there a point in telling you to calm down?" Jasper asked me and I shrugged in response. 

"Okay." He chuckled as I took my seat next to him, I could hear the thoughts of Jessica Stanley who was yapping on about how Edward keeps rejecting her. I'm just surprised that she had the guts to approach him.