"Insane asylum" part 2

Y/n's Point Of View

I got home safe. My boyfriend was eating breakfast. Well I don't blame him. It's still 8 am.

Dokyeom: you're home early!

You: yah! Don't run! You're still eating!

Dokyeom: okay...

He pouted cutely (pls Seokmin don't do that to me. I'm soft) I walked to him and kisses his cheek.

You: I missed you.

Dokyeom: I miss you too. Why are you home early? I thought you were gonna come home at 6 pm.

You: great news! We got 3 days to ourselves!

Dokyeom: REALLY?!?!

He lifted me up and hugged me filled with ecstasy.

Dokyeom: how though? Your patients need you in the asylum.

You: don't worry. I asked permission from Doctor Park.

I got a message from Seungwan.

("Did you get home safe?")

I just replied with "yeah. I'll text you later. Boyfie time" the minute I put it down I got another message. I thought it was Seungwan again but. It was an unknown number.

"You should be careful on the way. If anyone hurts you. I'll make sure they won't have a tomorrow." Dokyeom noticed me and kissed my cheek.

Dokyeom: what's wrong?

You: i-its nothing. C'mon let's make the most of our three days.

The rest of the day we spent laughing going to fun places and eating street foods. My day was going great. Not until my mind wandered again. The text. Chan's parent's death. Unusual presence. It's Chan. But how the hell could he get out his room. We securely locked the doors and the door to the cells. How did he take those pictures. Just by thinking of his schemes gives me the shivers.

Dokyeom: you're zoning out again.

You: no... It couldn't be Chan. He doesn't have a cellphone.

My mind wandered too much that I forgotten about my boyfriend's existence.

You: I'm sorry. My head has been in the clouds lately. C'mon let's go.

I tried to pull him out the carnival but he was still in place. I looked at him and he had a poker face on.

You: why? Let's go babe!

Dokyeom: we are not leaving until you tell me what's wrong. You zoned out 2 times today. It's making me sad that you're thinking of something else instead of our date.

You: it's... This new patient in the asylum. His name is... Nevermind...

Dokyeom: tell me.

He pulled me closer and crouched to my level.

You: okay... He's different from other patients. You might say he's just new in the asylum but he's very weird! I introduced myself as nurse Hwang but he knew my age, my full name. And even said I love you. He even took pictures of me sleeping last night. But I swear I locked the doors to the cells! No one could go in or out! He didn't even cry hearing about his parent's death. He just said there is one person that matters to him. If they die he'll cry. And that person is me... I'm scared... What if he abducts me?

My boyfriend hugged me. I felt safe with him. His embrace is warm and cozy. He's my home. I can't let go...

Dokyeom: don't worry... I'll always be here next to you. I promise. I will protect you.