"Brotherly love"

I walked to the park while rain was gradually pouring down. My boyfriend called me to meet me at the park. I sat down already knowing what he would say. My vision got blurry as tears filled my eyes.

"You're here..." I said as I feel his presence standing in front of me holding an umbrella.

"You're all wet. Why did you come even if it's raining."

"This is how much I love you..."

"I'm sorry... But I lost my love for you... I love you.... But I'm not in love with you..."

"I know..." I looked up at him and stood up.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't enough for you... That I have a lot of things that you wanted... But I couldn't give..." I sobbed a little.

"I'm sorry for shaking your heart. Even though I know that we wouldn't be longing."

"You bad guy..."

"So... Let's break up..."

"I knew that was coming..."

"I'm sorry..."

"Well... Thank you for appearing in my life Myungho..." I walked pass him hoping to get struck by lightning.

"Wait... Can you help be court.... Your best friend?"

"Huh? Eliana?"

"Y-yes... I'm sorry that I loved her when we were together..."

"I have nothing to say anymore. We're nothing but strangers.... But sure..." I walked away not turning back slowly singing my heart out.

"In another life.... I would be your girl... *Sniffles* we'd keep all our promises... Be us against the world... *Sobs* in another life... I would make you stay.... So I don't have to say you were.... The one that got... Away... The one that got away..."

My brother Dino pulled up in the side.
"Go without me Dino. I'm soaking wet so you should go on first."

"I'm not driving without you nuna."
"You hard headed guy for a brother."

He came out and help me sit in the passenger side.

"Thank you..."

~~~~~~

"Hey bestie!!" Eliana said running to me.

"Hey. How was your weekend?" I asked walking inside the school campus.

"Great... I guess? She said smiling. "What about yours?" She added.

"Well... Me and Myungho broke up..."

"What?! But you love him so much!" She whined.

"I do... But it's time to let go of things that aren't for you." I looked at Myungho and he glanced at Eliana. "It looks like he's watching you."

"Eyy that's your ex boyfriend. No way."

"But I approve."

"I don't wanna be a bad friend."

"Whatever Eliana. Let's go to class."

We walked to class. After that both of us made our way to the cafeteria.

"I'll order for us. Just stay here!" Eliana said. She's always so bubbly. I can tell why Myungho likes her.

"Okay I won't." I laughed while she walked to the counter.

I feel Myungho sit beside me looking at me.

"So??"

I took out my notebook and ripped the paper off giving it to him.