"Collision"

"Again, why are we here?" I asked, looking around the restaurant.

"Order anything you want." He said, looking through the menu. Not sparing a glance at me.

"Hey, Choi Seungcheol. Are you just gonna dodge that question all night?" I was getting a little pissed at him.

"Hey babe, what do you think about the creme brulee for dessert? Or the profiteroles, your favorite."

"Fuck this." I stood up and grabbed my purse. "I have been asking you "why we're here" all night and you just keep on dodging the fucking question. It's annoying as hell, Cheol. I'm going home." I started to walk away.

"What? Baby, no! Don't leave!" Cheol caught up to me.

As I left the restaurant, I looked around to see if a taxi was around.

"Why are you leaving? We haven't even ordered yet. What's going on huh? Are you feeling fine?" He faced me.

"I want you to answer all of my questions! It's so fucking annoying that you don't answer me and just keep on running your mouth like a fucking rat!"

"I'm sorry baby, I'll answer whatever you have for me."

"Why are we here?"

"Is it a sin to take you out on a romantic date?"

"We're not even together anymore! We broke up 3 weeks ago Cheol! I told you that I want to focus on my studies but how can I when you keep on bugging me? Stop acting like a fucking baby and just go home."

"Fine, at least let me take you home."

"No! Go home!"

I walked away again. It wasn't long until he caught up to me again and started to run his mouth again while I continued to walk. He just faced me, walking backwards and smiled like an idiot.

"You know, you look so pretty today. Even more prettier because of that cute dress. Didn't we pick that up together at Givenchy 2 months ago?"

"A, I don't shop at Givenchy because that's too expensive. B, I got this at forever 21 4 months ago and C, I was with Veronica that time. You don't know me like you think you do." I rolled my eyes."

"Oh... But still, it looks so good on you babe." He winks at me.

I stopped walking and looked at him in the eyes.

This is my life now. My ex tailing on me, pestering me to get back with him for several weeks now. Being stressed out because of the upcoming bar exam that I have to take next month and I haven't studied enough yet. And lastly, being sleep deprived because of all the stress. This little asshole is just making my days worse because of his stupid annoying chitchats.

I'm currently studying to become an attorney, I've already graduated from law school, all that's left is to take the bar exam. But Cheol has been preventing me from studying for he bar.

The main reason why I broke up with him is because he's becoming too much of a red flag. Forcing me to drink and shit even if he knew I had to study for exams. Being so overly persistent and wants everything to be in his way. So I wanted to finalize everything and broke up with him to escape while the fire haven't spread so much yet. He didn't handle that very great and as a result... He... Fuck my life.

"Okay... Tell me what the hell you want from me."

"Easy, I want you." He just grins.

"For god sake, we broke up 3 weeks ago because of your shitty red flag attitude. You didn't even care about how would I feel back when we were still dating and now you have the audacity to try and make it up to me now that i called it quits with you? Why do you even want to get back with me?"