Chapter 1~Beginning

Melody was looking around her. It started to all make sense. The crying, bright lights, everything. She shook her head, and rested it on her pillow. She felt someone grab her hand and she looked to her right.

   "Melody...are you okay?" Tommy said.

   "I could hear you guys..." Melody said.

   "W-what?"

   "I could hear cries...but I didn't see anyone crying. I could feel it when people touched my wrist or shoulders. Everything was so bright there."

   "What did you...if you don't mind me asking...do?"

   "I went bad-shit crazy," Melody joked, "At the beginning it was somewhat normal...but then it got good. Amazing," Tommy nodded, "All the hate stopped, it was great. You didn't hate me, Tubbo and Wilbur even came and picked us up to take us to an amusement park for three days. The last day ended tonight."

   "What did you do?" Tommy asked, now sitting on the bed, fully interested.

   "Well the first day we went to the actual amusement park section. We, as in you and me, rode rides. It was hilarious. I had photos...but they aren't here obviously. The next day we went to the water section. Angel and Rachel were running around like crazy, Tubbo was scared of most of the slides, Wilbur was being that dad if the group," Melody rolled her eyes, "and lastly you and I had a sand castle making contest. I won, due to the fact that you sucked at it. The last day...we went to an arcade. We played a ton of games and then went to get ice cream.

   "After ice cream we went back to the amusement park section. We rode a scary ass ride. You actually weren't as scared, neither was I. Rachel and Angel were cursing, Wilbur was yelling his own lyrics and Tubbo passed out," Melody laughed at the last part, tears forming in her eyes, "And lastly we, again as in you and I, went on the ferris wheel. At the top-" Melody stopped talking and thought, "Actually. I'm really tired. Do you think we could talk about this later? When you leave bring in Rachel please, I want to say goodnight."

   "Yeah. Not your mum?"

   "I already said goodnight to her," Melody smiled, reassuringly.

   "Anything for you," Tommy chuckled.

   Melody smiled and when Rachel walked in her smile dropped, "What's up?"

   "Nothing. I just told Tommy what my coma was like," Melody laughed.

   Rachel sat down with Melody, taking her hand, "Could you hear us?"

   "Sometimes...when I dissociated. And I could feel it when people touched me. Weird, I know."

   "It's not weird. It may seem that way, but I think it's fuckin' cool. Not the 'you could've died part' but the 'you were in a coma where you lived another life'," Rachel laughed.

   "I guess. How's all of the hate?"

   "It's gone down. But still staying strong. No one knows about your coma..."

   "Good. Can't imagine how much hate I would get for 'sleeping 3 weeks straight,'" Melody joked.

   "You should get some actual sleep, and not sleep where you lived a complete 3 weeks."

   "I slept there y'know."

   "I know. But you need to get sleep here too."

   "Hey Rache."

   "Hm?"

   "Don't tell Tommy this, but we dated in the "other life" that I had," Melody said, cringing at herself.

   "Your secrets safe with me. Anything else?"

   "Also...don't tell him this either, but I think I'm in love with him."

   "You do?"

  "I uh, I do yeah."

  "Again. You're secrets safe with me. Goodnight, love you."

  "Love you too."