Chapter 4

Melody woke up in her bed. Her hair now dry other than a few strands of hair. Makeup was now dried in her face and her mouth was dry. Melody sat up in her bed, frowning that her friends had gone home the day before.

   The girl stood and went to her bathroom, washing her face and brushing her teeth. She stared at her hair and sighed. Blue was a good color on her. Melody shook her head and brushed her puffy hair. She went back to her room and picked out an outfit.

   She was gonna stream today.

   Melody flopped though her closet, sighing as she didn't see any good outfits. Her head turned slightly to a box under her bed. She shook her head and got in her knees and pulled the box out. She grabbed a white tanktop, a blue cropped cardigan, and blue jeans. Melody tucked in her shirt and smiled.

   The girl walked to her PC and sat down, looking at her camera and microphone

   The girl walked to her PC and sat down, looking at her camera and microphone. She turned it on and watched it load. Melody didn't know why, but her hearts was beating super fast.

   Melody clicked onto Twitch and hit the 'go live' button. Her starting soon screen was up and she watched the llama run around the screen. After 5 minutes she turned on her face cam and smiled.

   "Hello guys, gals, and non-binary pals and welcome back to another stream! It's been a bit, hasn't it?"

   User1
      Welcome back! We missed you!

    Hater1:
       Go back to the hell you came from.

    User2:
       Missed your content!

   Melody smiled at chat, "I know what that not many people believe my side of the story, and that's okay! But I would appreciate it if you left my stream and went somewhere else, because I really don't need the negative comments! Thank you! Anyways, today were just playing sky wars!"

   Melody's character zoomed around the map, killing as many people as she could. She ended winning the game. Melody played many, many, more rounds and won 5 of them. Therefore she lost 6. Melody ended the stream and scooted away from her desk. Alot in the chat, was hate. What else did she really expect?

   Melody turned on her phone then put it in her pocket, skipping down the steps, "Hello my love!" Melody's mum said, smiling.

   "Hey, mum! How's it going?"

   "It's going dandy! How was your stream? I heard you screaming."

   "It was good! People we're a lot nicer than I expected. I guess it's been long enough. By that I mean a month," Melody rolled her eyes and got milk out of the fridge.

   She poured a cup and sipped on it as he mum talked. Soon a knock radiated throughout her home. Melody's mum got it and soon came back with someone it tow. Tommy.