Chapter 10 ~Fiñ~

Melody woke up to Tommy on his phone, using his deep voice, "Tommy. Please stop making TikToks," Melody groaned, "You've made so many."

   "TikTok. I would never leave you. What she just said, is not groovy. You are very groovy. Ugh," Tommy need the TikTok, making the weird noise he usually does.

   "I'm not groovy?" She asked, one eyebrow raised and sitting up.

   "You are very groovy, Mel. But TikTok..."

   "Whatever. Imma get ready. What are we doing today?"

   "Going to the theme park, and we're leaving tomorrow morning!" He shouted, as Melody was in the bathroom.

   "Alright!" She shouted back.

   "We're leaving at 3, so be ready by then."

   "What time is it?"

   "2:23."

   "I slept in that long?"

   "Well you did do some major cardio last night."

   "True!"

   Melody put on a baby-blue crop top and faded blue jeans, white a brown belt. She saw the small lock that was connected to the jeans, as she remembered after she put it on, she dropped the key down a sewer drain.

 She saw the small lock that was connected to the jeans, as she remembered after she put it on, she dropped the key down a sewer drain

   Melody walked out, having no make up on. She gave a smile and Tommy gave her a look of awe. He liked it better when she didn't wear makeup.

  She sat on the bed and scrolled through Instagram. She hadn't posted in a while. She thought on it for a second before coming to a decision.

@OfficialMelodySki:It's been a bit! Thought I'd update!     Liked by Tommyinnit, WilburSoot, RachelBeck, and 1mil others

@OfficialMelodySki:
It's been a bit! Thought I'd update!
     Liked by Tommyinnit, WilburSoot, RachelBeck, and 1mil others.

Comments were disabled

  A knock was on the door. Tommy opened it and Wilbur was there, letting them know it was time to go. Melody grabbed her bag and slipped on combat boots.