γ

TP POV:

"Hades" Helios walked forward and sat next to him. He gave him a small smile. "Fancy seeing you here. What made the hell worm get out of the underworld?" He joked and looked at the latter.

Jeongguk scoffed lightly but couldn't help the slight upward tilt of his lips. "I could ask the same thing Yoongi hyung" Jeongguk replied with a shrug. Yoongi had a lazy grin adorning him. "I'm not the only one here" he said amused.

Jeongguk's eyebrows furrowed. "Who else is here?" He asked curious yet confused. He hadn't thought Helios would be with someone else in the human world.

Helios was truly a character like no other. He was literally responsible for the sun to rise everyday but he himself was completely different from his element. The sun was bright, colorful, warm, but Yoongi was anything but.

He was gloomy, had a dark taste of clothing, and he was so pale as if he hadn't been touched by the sun once in his life.

It was ironic really, how someone who looked so dead would be responsible for something as alive as the sun.

"Poseidon and Thanatos" Yoongi said amused. Jeongguk was yet again surprised. It was already very surprising that Yoongi was here. Now he found out two more were here as well.

Something wasn't right.

Why would four gods be in the same kingdom at the same time? Something was going on and Hades didn't know what. And that was making him angrier.

"Well if it isn't Hades himself" a bright and loud voice spoke. Jeongguk turned slowly and looked at the god in front of him. His smile so bright it resembled the sun.

Ironic how his energy was far too high and his attitude far too positive for a god responsible for death.

It seemed Helios and Thanatos had been given roles completely opposite to their personalities. Jeongguk found it amusing at times.

He however, felt that he himself was perfect for the role he was given.

The lord of the dead world.

"Hoseok hyung, why are you here? And where is Jimin hyung?" Jeongguk asked as Thanatos walked closer. "Jimin's with the prince of this kingdom. He seemed to have taken a liking towards the human. That's why he dragged us here in the first place." Hoseok said as he settled down on the other side of Hades.

"Human prince?" Jeongguk asked confused. "yes. We are here as royal guests since Jimin and the human prince became best friends. I don't know how that even happened" he said with a shrug.

The raven chuckled to himself. It seems he didn't need to do much to stay here anymore. Poseidon did all the work for him.

What luck. Or perhaps fate? The raven shrugged the thought off as soon as it came.

"I would like to meet this human prince" the raven said curiously. He would like to see what kind of human had caught his brother's interest. Jimin wasn't the type to mingle with the were-species.

"Come with us then. I'll lead the way" Helios said and stood up. The other two soon following.

The castle was unlike anything Jeongguk had seen before. It was colourful, filled with gold linings and sheen curtains. The hallways were bright and the place gleamed of happiness.

The complete opposite of Hades's castle.

The servants bowed whenever they took a turn between the hallways. Curious eyes taking glances at the tall, handsome, and mysterious man dressed in black.