κ

The next two chapters are dedicated to @KrystalRA. She (I assume that's her gender. If not, I apologize) gave me insight into a Greek mythology character I did not know of. And since I'm going to be using the said character for these chapters, it would be a shame not to mention the person this idea originated from.

Thank you boo~ 😘

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

TP POV:

Jimin grunted for the nth time as he walked through a beautiful garden. Olympus was a gorgeous place. But even the magnificent scenery couldn't cheer up the god's foul mood. 

He couldn't find Athena. It seemed the god was purposely avoiding him. And it annoyed Poseidon to no end. 

Athena had blessed the weapon Taehyung used. Usually, if a god or goddess blessed a weapon to give to a mortal it would be a mortal-made weapon. But the one Taehyung was given was a godly weapon intended to be wielded by a celestial. He didn't know how Taehyung was still alive and sane after using that thing. 

And since Athena wasn't willing to give the answers he was seeking, he would have to go to the main source.

Thus his foul mood. 

It wasn't that Jimin particularly disliked this god (and mind you he disliked many). But the place this guy stayed in was like a flaming oven. It was a very uncomfortable place for Jimin who had the exact opposite attribute.

The blue-headed god sighed to himself as he stood in front of the entrance of Hephaestus' cave. He could already see the raging flames that burned against the walls and gulped in dread. 

With a deep sigh, Poseidon marched straight ahead without stopping. Sweat already accumulated on his forehead. His feet felt as though walking barefoot in a desert during midday. The god snapped his fingers and a thin shield of water surrounded him. The cooling sensation giving him a bit of ease. 

Hephaestus' cave was like any other cave, dark. The only source of light was the lava lines across the walls. Just looking at them made him hiss because he could already imagine the burn. 

Jimin shivered at the thought even though he's been through much worse. And when he saw the big flame oven and the sound of a hammer drill, he wasn't as pleased as he thought he would be. Because the main part of the cave, though vast, was hot and suffocating because there was no window or ventilation. All there was, was a chimney to direct the smoke out. 

He followed the sound of the hammer strikes and found the person he came to see. There was Hephaestus sitting on a rotatable stool banging a huge hammer onto a hot iron plate. 

His entire upper torso was bare and sweaty as if he's just dipped himself in a lake. His lower body was covered by a large flowy piece of fabric that somehow still remained pure white. His hair was long and tied into a bun but strands still managed to get out and stick to his sweat clasped skin. 

Jimin doubted the ginger head heard or felt his presence since Hephaestus was known for his outstanding concentration. The blacksmith was the only god capable enough to make weapons for not only mortals but celestials as well. 

And Jimin wouldn't have disturbed him during such an important task but he did not have the patience to wait until the man had finished, he was already getting boiled in this atmosphere. 

"Minjae hyung!" The blue-head called out loudly, making sure to be louder than the hammer strikes. The minute his nickname was uttered Hephaestus turned towards the other at the speed of Zeus' lightning.