Author's Note

Writing this book was really tough. I'm glad that I finished it, because I've been pumped about writing books 3-7 because they're pretty epic and exciting, in my opinion. 

And I'll be nice again and give you an excerpt from "One Last War":

She was still in a state of uncertainty. Sure, Hades had given her a diamond encrusted suite of her own with silky sheets on the bed, and a wardrobe she could get lost in, but some part of Rarity knew that something was up.

She'd been on Hades' side for about two weeks now and he'd already given her the most of anything she could ever want. He'd captured some of the French and English servants fleeing from Olympus with the other dead people to attend to her every need, using a spell to keep them under his control. He'd left her to think about everything that had been going on.

And now, as she sat on the bed, cucumbers over her eyes, she realized that her friends were probably having the time of their lives on Olympus.

But who cared about them anymore?

Rarity had lost friendship.

But she gained something even that pathetic Rainbow Dash had and Rainbow wouldn't even think of having until now.

She had love.

That's when Hades burst into the room, his deathly white face even paler, sweat matting his floppy black locks to his skin.

"What's wrong?" Rarity asked, peeling off the cucumbers and sitting up.

"The prophecy..." Hades gasped. "It's unfolding!"

What is said prophecy? You'll have to read (and I'll have to write, I guess) "One Last War" to find out!!

Thanks for reading "Trials of Zeus"!!