Chapter:5(Anidita's secret revealed)

“Where is she ?? Haven’t you bring the bride ” Simon shouted in rage. “Say something you idiot, where is the Indian girl from which we were used to meet tonight for Simon’s marriage. Who are you ?” asked Howard. Anirudh got shocked. They were about to beat anirudh.“Mai yha hoon” a melodious voice drew there attention towards her. Anirudh was used to that voice, they all turned back and saw a beautiful teenage girl wearing a red banarasi saree with golden border in it ,a pair of cute little earrings matching with a chocker necklace and lastly but not the least black long opened hair with a red rose stucked in it which was making her look more hypnotizing and mesmerizing. She was bondita. A tear rolled down on anirudh’s cheeks. Simon got lost in bondita’s beauty. Bondita thought, Flashback:
When bondita again came near the shop in disquiet, she saw a lady near the shop who was waiting for someone.  “Ap kon hai??” The lady asked from bondita in hurry. Bondita was about to answer but the lady interrupted and said “Mr. Aditya Thakur ko janti ho ?,, Mai meera ji ki assistant hu”. Bondita thought for sometime and nodded her head in yes. “Acha to kya tum ye patr (letter) unhe de dogi ” she asked. Bondita said “Ha de dungi”. The lady thanked her and left in hurry. Bondita opened and read the letter ,,,,, “Mjhe maf kriega Aditya ji mai party me nhi aa paungi , Mai janti hu apko preshani  hogi kyuki apko mjhe party me le Jake Simon ji se milana tha taki wo mjhe psnd krke Shadi kr ske yhi to apka business h, mere na ane se apko mushkil ho skti h ,pr kinhi karno ki wjh se mai nhi aa paungi ,sorry ”. “Hey dugga maa mtlb Sakha babu agr wha kisi ladki k sath nhi gye to wo khtre me pad skte h,unhe to kch pta hi ni is bare me ” she said. Flashback ends.
Simon, Howard and Wilson were continuously gazing her that made anirudh intolerable and infuriated. His eyes turned red in rage. But he controlled himself and went towards bondita and uttered “Bondita tum yha kya kr rhi ho ? Maine tumhe mna kia tha yha aane se ,ye achi jagah nhi h ”. “Lekin agr mai yha nhi aati to ap musibt me pd jate” she insisted. “Bondita mai yha sb smbhal lunga ,tum jao yha se plz” anirudh said in frustration. Bondita said“Lekin sakha babu...” “Bondita plz ” he said while joining his hands 🙏. “What happened Mr. Aditya? Is everything ok ?” asked Howard. “We are really sorry ,we misunderstood you.” Said Simon. Anirudh replied “It’s ok ,actually she can’t sustain here, I am sry ”. “But why ?” asked Howard. Anirudh replied “She’s not well, wait I will drop her ”. “No no wait I liked her ,we don’t  have any problem” Simon said. Anirudh denied but Howard forced. Anirudh accepted but only on one condition that nobody will touch her and he gave an excuse that before marriage Indian girls are not allowed to interact with his groom in behalf of his excuse. He said he will be always with her as she is his responsibility. He holded her hands tightly and they both smiled. Anirudh gestured bondita to ask about Simon’s secret cabins or places. Howard had already left the party and went into his cabin when a villager came to meet him. “Ap apna cabin dikhaenge mjhe ? ” said bondita to Simon. Simon nodded his head.(Ye bnda bondita ka beautiful face dekh k pagl ho gya h,dimag kam ni kr rha iska) . He took bondita to his cabin. Bondita and Anirudh followed him. Bondita has distracted Simon in her talks while anirudh was going through all the stuffs kept in the cabin. They went in various rooms and cabins but they haven’t found anything. Anirudh’s eyes were on investigating the rooms as well as on Simon so that he can’t harm her. Simon was unaware of what is happening behind him. He had kept all his attention on bondita’s talks. Suddenly anirudh gestured bondita to ask for some other secret places. “Bs ap logo k pas itne hi kmre h ,mjhe to lga aplog bde log h ,dhero kmre honge , bagiche honge ,khufiya kmre honge. Bdi choti jagah malum pdti h ye.” she taunted him. Simon replied “No we have all these in our mansion,,beautiful gardens, hall, jewellery ,everything ”. “Aur khufiya kmre” she asked with curiosity. Anirudh was attentively listening their conversation. Simon replied with a smile “Wo bhi h yha but my brother doesn’t allow me to go there ”. Bondita again taunted “Pr mujhe to lga tha ki ap hi bde malik h yha ke, thik h koi bat ni, ab kia v kya ja skta h...”. “No..no.. I will take you there , just wait a minute..” he said and he took them into a room. He said “Here it is but tumhe acha nhi lgega , it’ dirty place ” . In response bondita just nodded her head. She was roaming here and there to divert Simon’s attention from anirudh who was just behind them and searching some files. Simon was continuously staring her. On the other hand Anirudh was getting frustrated due to his failure attempts for finding any clue. In frustration he threw some files in shelves and Simon moved towards him. “What are doing Mr. Aditya” asked Simon in confusion. Anirudh replied while giving a fake smile “Nothing I had just lost my balance and.... ” before he could complete Simon ordered him to rearrange those files on thier respective places. Anirudh was busy in rearranging those files when his attention got stuck on a page of an opened file. He got shocked while reading that file. Bondita was looking at some pictures hung on the wall. Simon extended his hands towards her shoulder but he stopped when he felt a sudden tremendous and unbearable pain on the back of his head. He turned back while holding his head with both of his palms. He saw anirudh with red eyes and so much anger on his face holding a rod in his hand was standing behind him. Anirudh held him by his collar and shouted in rage “Aj ke bad bondita ki trf ya kisi v bchi ki trf aankh utha k dekha v to mar dalunga yad rkhna”. In almost unconsciousness state Simon asked “Who....ar..who are you?”. “Agr zinda bch gya to apne bhai se puch lena” said anirudh in rage. He hold bondita’s hand and they both left along with that file. Simon fainted.
In Howard’s cabin:
“Mr. Howard I m sry I was busy in my cabin but where is Simon?”Oliver said while entering  in Howard’s cabin. Howard replied with a smirk “It’s ok ,and Simon is busy with his bride ”. “Well that’s not fair, you haven’t let me introduce to his bride ” Oliver said. Howard  replied “you can meet her later ”. Wilson with an Indian villager entered in the cabin. “May I come in sir ?” Wilson asked.  “Yes, so tell me what have you got about that Anirudh Roy choudhry.? ” Howard asked. “Sir, this is the file, I have mentioned every information about him in the file. His job, family, friends, education, photographs, properties everything ” said Wilson while handing over the file to Howard. Howard took the file and after going through some pages he asked “And what about this man,this villager?” . Wilson replied “Sir once he was driver of Roy choudhrys, maybe he will help us.” “Ok so, kitna jante ho us anirudh ke bare me?” asked Howard from that man. “Sahb jada to nhi jante 1 hfte hi Kam kia tha wha” that man said. Howard shouted at Wilson “What is this Wilson? don’t you have brain. He can’t help us. He had worked there for only one week, get out both of you!!” . “Sorry sir ” apologized Wilson. Howard again started turning the pages of the file in rage. Wilson and that man were leaving the cabin when Howard stopped them “wait...”. They turned back. Howard picked a photograph from that file and showed it to that man and asked “Is this his family? Pariwar h?”. He replied “Ha yhi h ”. Howard pointed his finger towards a girl in the picture and asked “Ye kon h ?”. He again replied “Ye choti Malkin h hmari, phle barrister babu ki ptni thi fir shayd kisi kanun ke bad sadi tod diya inlogo ne, le..lekin sath me hi rhte h sb ,bhut pyar krta h pura priwar choti malkin se aur barrister babu ki to jan bsti h inme.” Howard stood and started clapping while giving continues anger look to Wilson. He said “Wow wilson wow ,I am so lucky to have a manager like you”. Wilson asked “Sir what happened?” Howard gave a magnifying glass and that photograph to Wilson and said “Maybe you will get a clear vision. Take it idiot and look at that girl, identify her .who’s she ?” shouted Howard. Wilson took it and after taking some time he said “Sir,, she is the girl who came with Mr. Aditya in the party...but sir how”.Howard slapped him and shouted “Haven’t you noticed it earlier idiot?” Oliver interrupted and asked “What happened?” Then Howard showed him the picture and said “she was wife of anirudh roy choudhry and right now she is present in our party ,and that means that man is none other than Anirudh Roy choudhry , let’s catch them” . “No wait...”Oliver stopped them. Howard asked “What happened?”. “Howard she is the 0nly girl, I have seen in the ceremony day” said Oliver. Howard get shocked and snatched that picture from Oliver’s hand. He started looking it carefully and asked “Are you sure?” . Oliver replied “I m pretty sure”. Howard recalled everything happened few days before in the mansion, weird behaviour of the new servants, their presence in their  room anytime, the bangle, their sudden escape from the mansion. He recalled their faces and matched it with the faces of anirudh and bondita in photographs. Howard gave an evil smile and said “Then congratulations,,we have solved  the case.” Oliver asked “I didn’t get it”.Then Howard explained them that the new punjabi servants were none other than Anirudh and bondita. Now they are in the party. They must have came here to find any clue. But before they reach to any clue I will kill them, let’s go. Wilson said that Simon had took them to his room. They all rushed toward the cabin and rooms area. They got dumbstrucked when they found Simon in injured state. Howard made him to come in his senses. He splitted water on his face. Simon gained his consciousness and explained him everything happened just an hour ago. Howard searched for the file but he failed. “I will avenge you Anirudh Roy choudhry, I will not leave you ”he murmured in rage.
On the other hand anidita had already left the party. Anidita reached to the cottage. Anirudh said “Bondita tum yha ruko mai bs av aya ,kaka ko bta du phone krke ki hm aa rhe h aur gadi ka intezam  kr leta hu ”. Bondita like an obedient kid nodded her head. Anirudh left. “Kaka hm ghr aa rhe h , ap chinta mt kijie.”..... “nhi kaka hm aa jaenge..iski koi jrurt nhi”..... “thik h”.He cut the call and left as car was already waiting for them outside the cottage.  “Bondita....bondita..chlo gadi aa gyi” anirudh called her while entering in the room. He got dumbs trucked as bondita was not in the room. He called her “bondita...bondita...kha ho tum...bathroom me ho kya???.....bondita?” He didn’t got any reply. He again called her and started searching her in the cottage but he failed to find her. A fear of losing her made his body tremble. His shivering fingers and trembling voice was showing his fear and hopelessness. “Bondita......kha..kha h meri bondita..meri bondita ko dekha kya apne? Choti si...ha?”he was running on the street like an idiot and asking from people on the street. His heart beat was pounding fast with the passage of time. He came to his senses when a boy came near him. He gave a paper to him and rushed. Anirudh opened that and read it:
       Mr. Anirudh Roy choudhry we have bondita with us, if you want her safety then reach to Sebestan Church along with that file And yes don’t inform Police or anybody else if you want her to be safe. Don’t try to be over smart or else you know the result.
A tear rolled on his cheeks and he screamed in pain, “Bondita...........”😢
Where is bondita??
What was written in the file?
How anirudh will save her?
Stay tuned to know more in the last chapter of this ff.