Adekye3 ne mu ns3m

Mrs Queenstin walks majestically down the hallway like a recently coronated queen singing her favourite song "s)re sher3n".She realizes something very unusual, Matilda is still asleep

Mrs Queenstin ;from where did the sun rise today it seems Matilda is now married to her bed .

Ewurabena!!!!!(she calls Matilda by her native name but gets no reply .She decides to go check on Matilda.

She walks slowly toward Matilda's room wondering what could be going on there. When she opens the door Matilda is no where to be found).

Mrs Queenstin; Ewurabena, where could she be.
(Matilda out of no where jumps from outside the room through the window )Ewura where were you. And what was that sound.

Matilda; (Matilda was panting so hard ;at that point she was shivering like a fever patient. She knew that if she lied her mum would catch her. because she knew all her tricks.

FLASHBACK; Matilda wakes up from her bed and she sings along to the song playing on the radio " winds of liberation" As she sings along, the lyrics of the song tells her nothing but to escape as fast as she can.

She decides that she would take every step at a time so that no one would take notice of her. She decides to move the metallic box to her room to hide it under her bed for the time being.

And the only way she could do this was through her window. She manages to bring the box closer to her window side,just as she was about to push the box into the room her mum opens the door.

She quickly drops the box and jumps into the room. Only to see her mother standing right in front of her.

MRS QUEENSTIN; what were you doing Matilda, are you now a thief in your house to enter the house through the window?

MATILDA; mum..I....I...I was...trying to kill a....a mouse
MRS QUEENSTIN; Matilda don't try to outsmart me , you are panting like an illegal smuggler who has been caught in a broad daylight and you blame it all on an innocent mouse ha!

(Matilda got really scared because she thought her mother had discovered her plans.

Her mum's words hit her like a blow but she tried to regain her composure to convince her mother...she had to do this for her future...and the suffering livelihood of the girls in her township whose outreach was pending on her future)

Matilda; mum its the truth I promise... Its just that it was too hard to get rid of the mouse that is why am panting so heavily.

MRS QUEENSTIN; oh...okay,I see, so now my little girl is an indoor hunter hmmm .Matilda always remember this akan proverb which says ")tr)fo animguase3 fri nankasa nanom" which means that your own lies would bring nothing to you but disgrace and shame.

But if that's the truth so be it.I'll be waiting for you at the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

(Mrs Queenstin bangs the door and her words kept on echoing in Matilda's mind it left Matilda totally confused she felt like she was crossing all limits just for her well-being....but a
thought run through her head that she has to do this to rescue other girls form being denied of their education.

This was Matilda's driving force and nothing was going to stop her from achieving her dreams)

MATILDA; I'll leave this house whether rain or shine in sickness or in health nothing would be able to quench this fire of determination lit up in me.