The City dweller.

Uncle Ekow; Matty please stop crying and get up. I will definitely find a solution to this issue...but first I need to consult someone.

Matilda's POV.
I stood at entrance of the church to wait for uncle Ekow as he spoke to the priest for a while. I was so anxious and restless cos I wanted to know what they were up to. I just prayed that the outcome of their conversation will be positive.

Uncle Ekow; I just spoke to father Brian...

Matilda; And.....

Uncle Ekow; He advised me to let you stay because the village is not a place for you.

Matilda; so...uncle Ekow will so you let me stay....as he suggested ?

Uncle Ekow; of course Matty . And I promise you that I will do all I can to help you achieve your dreams. I will prove to Francis that females are human enough to reach the peak of their dreams irrespective of their gender. And I will use his own daughter as a perfect example.

(Matilda begins to cry uncontrollably)

Matilda; Thank you so much....thanks Uncle Ekow....I promise I will never disappoint you...

Ekow; Matty please stop crying. From now onwards I don't want to see you crying any more. I will from now give you more reasons to laugh than to cry.

Matilda's POV
We arrived at Uncle Ekow's area which is about a twenty one minutes drive from the Cathedral. I got to know that this area is known as East Legon. Words alone cannot describe the beauty of the area. In fact it's one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. The iconic designs of the buildings,it's planned layout and the beautiful flowers planted at the area gives it an eye-catching look.
And the shocking part was when we got to Uncle Ekow's house. OMG😱😱.I knew my uncle was rich but little did I know that he owned a mansion which was so beautiful.

I knew my uncle was rich but little did I know that he owned a mansion which was so beautiful

Uncle Ekow's.

Uncle Ekow; Matty we're home.

Matilda's POV
I was still in a state of shock upon seeing the beautiful mansion. When Uncle pressed the remote the gigantic gates of the mansion opened to reveal the mesmorizing beauty of the mansion. We were welcomed by the house assistants. Who were introduced to me by Uncle Ekow as Auntie Louisa and Mr. Cedric.

Uncle Ekow; Matty ,feel at home .This is also going to be your home from now onwards Auntie Louisa will take you to your room. Later we will have supper and we'll talk about future business tomorrow.

 Later we will have supper and we'll talk about future business tomorrow

Matilda's room.
As I laid on the bed thoughts began to run through. I have been able to finally get my dad out of the way to my dreams. And from now nothing..... I mean nothing can stop me from getting to the top because I know God is on my side.