𝟬𝟭𝟬

Real Life, imessage, instagram

"Vin, your going to be fine." I try to reassure Vinnie whos pacing up and down the hotel room. "Im not, hes gonna win, isnt he?" Vinnie says as I walk into the bathroom to change.

 "Im not, hes gonna win, isnt he?" Vinnie says as I walk into the bathroom to change

My Outfit.

"You'll be fine, Vin. Stop panicking." I say wrapping my arms around his waist. "How are you so... calm?" He asks sighing. "Vin, I know we gonna kick that ugly fuckers ass." I laugh. He was soon about to talk but was interupted by the door. "Y'all ready?" Bryce says as I grab my things and open the door. "Yeah." I answer as Vinnie grabs his stuff and the three of us walk to the car.

"y/n, are you sure you wanna fight?" Bryce sighs as we all sit in the back. I roll my eyes and nod. "Ok... well Ry cant fight." Bryce says. "What why." Vinnie says. "Tanner is overweight, Ry cant compete against him." Bryce states rolling his eyes. "Mr Hall, we're here." The driver says. We all get out and go meet Tayler and the rest in the tiktokers room.

"Are y'all ok?" I ask seeing all the boys pacing up and down and practicing. "We're fine." They answer. "Vin..." A woman speaks. "M-Mom." Vinnie says making me shoot around. "Maria!" I shout hugging her. "Oh y/n sweetheart, how have you guys been?" Maria says. "We've been fine, just practicing for the fight." Vinnie says throwing his hands through his hair.

"Vin, come here let me do your hair." I say laughing. He walks over and sits between my legs as I do 2 french braids in his hair joining them both with a little ponytail at the end. He looks up at me and smiles. "Thanks princess." He whispers.

"AND NOW FOR THE FIRST FIGHT.... TIKTOKER CALE SAURAGE AND YOUTUBER RYAN JOHNSTON!" Fousey shouts as everyone cheers. We all wish him a goodluck and he goes.

... That was unsuccessful, he tried his best but he lost. We're all still proud of him though. Next was Ben and Landons fight. Personally I dont think its fair. Bens like 19 years old and Landons like 24. Its not an even fight.

"OOOOOOO UNLUCKY TIKTOKERS CONGRATS YOUTUBERS, NEXT FIGHT IS TIKTOKER BEN AZELART AND YOUTUBER LANDON MCBROOM!" Fousey shouts again, we all, again, wish him goodluck.

And- unsuccessful. He tried so hard but he didnt win.

"ANDDDD AGAIN ANOTHER WIN FOR THE YOUTUBERS, SINCE RYLAND STORMS AND TANNER FOX CANNOT FIGHT DUE TO SOME REASONS, CAN THIS ROUND BE A WIN FOR TIKTOKERS?? WITH TIKTOKER MICHAEL LE AND YOUTUBER FAZE JARVIS?" Fousey screams. We wish him goodluck even though we're running out of hope.

"Guys... i dont know about this." Bryce says. "Everyones losing." Nate adds. "Y'all are so negative. Im still proud even if we dont win." I speak up as I watch Michael and Jarvis fight. "Yeah but- what if none of the tiktokers win. I have no more hope." Tayler says biting his nails. "Nate?" The instructor helping us get ready says. Nate gets up and goes with him and by the time hes back, its another lose for the tiktokers.