𝟬𝟭𝟱

Real Life, instagram

"I-." Nai says. "Nai? Tell me." I say kinda worried. "I like Kio." She spits out making me gasp. "You- Nailea Devora, like Kio cyr?" I ask still in shock. "Y-Yes y/n. Help me i dont know if he likes me back." She whines. "I'll do something." I tell her making her hug me. "Thank yo-" She smiles. "TIMES UP." Vinnie shouts from the top of the stairs.

We go back and sit down. "Y/N. Again." Dixie says. "Kio." I say making everyone audibly gasp and their eyes shoot between me, Vinnie and Kio.

I look at Nai and she looks shocked too. "I'll find out." I mouth making her nod and smile before me and Kio go to the basement. "Y/N- Vinnies my best frie-" Kio starts. "Kio I have a question, I dont like you, I have a question." I say. "Ok then- ask away." He says. "Do you like anyone?" I ask. "I mean- yeah." He answers. "Why?" He adds. "Who?" I question him. "Um... N-Nailea? Why?" He replies making your face light up. "No reason, anyways whats Vinnie being your best friend got to do with anything?" I ask.

"Nothing." He says. "TIMES UP HURRY THE FUCK UP." Vinnie shouts again. Me and Kio look at eachother and quickly go back. "So... did you guys do anything?" Jordan asks making the whole circle look at us. "No." We both say quickly. Everyone looks at us both like we're lying. Fuck. "I dont wanna play anymore." I speak up surprisingly everyone agrees and most people carry on drinking, playing beer pong, dancing, tiktoks ect.

Me and Nai were currently sitting outside drinking some coke because I didnt feel like drinking alcohol neither did Nai. "So?" Nai asks. "He likes you." I say quietly hoping no ones around. Her eyes widen and a smile grows on her face. "Really?" She asks. "I wouldnt lie to you Nai." I laugh.

"Y/N can I talk to you... privately?" Vinnie says walking out. I look at Nai and she nods giving me a light smile. I place my glass on the table and walk to Vinnie who leads me into the house upstairs and into a- im assuming a guest room. "Vin...?" I say quietly as he sits there with his head in his hands.

"Why did you choose Kio?" He asks, making me slightly shocked. "I had to talk to him, baby whats this about?" I ask. "Talk about what?" He questions. "Vin, please." I reply. "ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION Y/N." He shouts making my heart rate speed up due to nerves.

I stay silent. "ANSWER YOU FUCKING BITCH." Vinnie screams. "Fuck you Vincent, fuck you." I say before walking out and slamming the door. I call an uber back to the house and walk to Vinnies room then changing into my bra and some shorts.

 I call an uber back to the house and walk to Vinnies room then changing into my bra and some shorts

@itsallhatelmao: ihateyou. <\3
_______________________________________

Liked by Naicecream, Kiocries, Hixholdsmaddyshand and 2,543 others.
_______________________________________

Itsallpainlmao y/n
↳ Itsallhatelmao shut up.

Huxholdsmaddyshand y/n bestie?