𝟬𝟭𝟭

Real Life, Imessage, Instagram

"Princess, we're here." Vinnie whispers, I rub my eyes and look up at him. "Home, we're home baby." Vinnie chuckles as he lifts me up. His hands on the back of my thighs and my arms wrapped around his neck while my head is dug into his shirt.

"Sleepy still?" He laughs. "Its not funny." I groan. "It is, baby is all tired." He says laughing again. I close my eyes and go back to sleep. "Y/N WAKE UP!" Reggie shouts. "Wha- fuck off Reg." I say closing my eyes. "Babe get up." Nai says laughing. "NAI???" I shout opening my eyes. "Ouch my ears." Vinnie says slightly laughing.

"Nai!" I squeal jumping off of Vinnie and running over to her. "LETS GO!" Nai shouts pulling me upstairs to Vinnies room and locking the door. "Sooooooo- you and Vinnie?" Nai says smirking. "What about us?" I say raising an eyebrow. "Dont be stupid." Nai says making me laugh. "I dont know what we are. We had sex ONE time." I sigh.

"And you werent drunk?" Nai says smiling. "No! I complained I was cold and I refused his hoodie then we layed down and I heard him whisper 'fuck this' and he sighed then kissed me. One thing led to another and yeah." I explain smiling rethinking about it. " awwwww look at you smiling." Nai teases. "Was it good?" She adds. "Of course, he wasnt rough, but wasnt soft either." I say. "Nicknames?" She asks.

"Princess is the main one, baby, angel, sweetheart, daddys girl, mommy." I reply making Nai smirk again. "HES DEFINITELY IN LOVE WITH Y-" She shouts before shes interupted by the door being unlocked and opened. "Whos in love with who?" Vinnie says walking in. "Just some boy in love with y/n." Nai says nervously wondering how much of the convo he heard. "Rightttt, is he hot?" Vinnie laughs obviously pissed.

"Yeah." I speak up, Nai smirking between the two of us. "Then fuck him? Idk?" Vinnie says walking out again, this time his jaw clenched and his hands in the shape of a fist. "He's so jealous." Nai says. "Its so obvious he loves you." She adds. "He does NOT love me." I say. "He's so in love with you, you know what he was texting Troy?" She says pulling her phone out. "MY BROTHER????" I shout as I read the messages, Vinnie walks back into the room. "Vincent." I say. "What do you want, Im just in here to grab my charger, I'll leave you alone in a second, hold on." He says rolling his eyes and crouching next to me to get his charger.

"You text my fucking brother??" I say. "Yeah? Its not a big deal." He laughs grabbing his charger about to stand up before I grab his shirt pulling him closer to me. "Yeah? Well dont talk about me." I say through my teeth. Vinnie looks at Nai then back at me and smirks. "Ok, I'll text you the shit I tell him" He says laughing. I open my mouth to talk but he silences me by kissing me. He then gets up and walks to the door. "See you soon princess." He chuckles before shutting the door and walking away.

"Oh. My. Fucking. GOD." Nai squeals. "I-" I answer speechless. "Oh and a few of his friends keep telling me what he says about you, its not age... appropriate." She says making my eyes widen again. A few minutes later Nais talking about this girl who keeps sending her dms about how cute she is, then my phone pings. "Who is it?" Nai asks looking over my shoulder. "Vinnie, look." I reply making her smirk.

𝗩𝗜𝗡.

𝗩𝗜𝗡.
𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗿𝗼𝘆, 𝗡𝗮𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂.