𝟬𝟭𝟳

Real Life

"You really thought you could escape me?" He laughs holding a gun to my head. "I wouldnt do that if I were you." Vinnie speaks. His head flies around towards Vinnie and the others. "What the fuck." David says as I take his gun and hold it to his head. "I hate you, I seriously hate you." I say shooting him. He drops to the floor gasping for air, his skin turning blue, his breaths getting shorter until they fully stop. He's dead. For real this time.

My eyes open as Vinnie shakes me. "Baby whats wrong." He says hugging me. "I- nothing just a nightmare." I say sitting up, we're driving. "Wanna talk about it." He asks. "We were at the beach still, Reggie called and said he was in danger. And we were driving home and he said the person got Nailea and everyone else, and your friend Jett or something." I start. "Jett? He was my best friend since preschool, sorry carry on." He says.

"Then after we tracked Reggies phone and drove to some abandoned place. And run inside where we hear the person asking where 'they' meaning us are. And they tell them we havent been home in months. And then I go inside while you go untie everyone and I tell the person to take their mask off and its my dad, he holds a gun to my head and then you say something so he turns around and I take his gun and I shoot him and his body drops and he dies." I continue.

"Im sorry sweetheart." Vinnie says looking over at me. "Its ok my love, its not your fault." I smile. We pull back up to the house and he opens the door for me, but instead of letting me walk he puts me on his back. "Your so dumb." I laugh. "But thats why you love me." He says. "Your not wrong." I smile as he opens the door revealing our friends standing there smiling.

"SOOOOO?" Nailea screams. "Your dating now right?" Troy asks. "No." We answer as Vinnie puts me down. "WHAT? Vin your such pussy." Kio says. "We're getting married." Vinnie spits out making everyone stand in shock. "WHAT-" They scream. "We're getting Married. M- A- R- R- I- E- D." I spell out for them.

They all cheer, me and Vinnie wrap our arms around eachother and laugh. "I love you so much." He coos. "I love you so much more." I reply. His fingertips run up and down my body sending shivers through me. "We'll let y'all celebrate." They say running out of the front door, Troy using a spare key to lock it.

Vinnie connects his lips onto mine, his hands basically ripping the dress off of my skin admiring my body. "Damn it." He groans into the kiss. "Y-Your so hot goddamn." He says moving to my neck. He guides me up the stairs into our bedroom and he puts me on the bed. "Please baby." I whine at the lack of contact between the two of us.

"Patience baby, patience." He says taking his clothes off and taking my underwear off. "Please Vin." I say. "Beg for it mommy, let me here how bad you want me." He groans. "I need you so bad baby, I want you to fuck me so I cant walk tomor- FUCK." I moan loudly as his fingers thrust into me.

"YES RIGHT THERE BABY FUCK." I scream as he hits my g-spot. His lips attach to my lower stomach and my thighs. His thrusts get rougher, harder and faster. "Shit im gonna come daddy." I let out. "Let it out mommy. Come on." He groans as I let out a load cry of pleasure as I release onto his fingers. His thrusts become sloppier as he starts fucking my cum into me. "Shit daddy right there." I moan and he kisses me softly. "I love you so much mama." He smiles moving my hair out of my face with his free hand as he continues to thrust into me.

"I love you more baby." I try smiling back trying to ignore the amount of pleasure he was giving me. He quickly takes his fingers out of me and replacing them with his dick.

"Fuck that was amazing." I breathe out laying next to Vinnie. "It was, I love you baby, so much." He says pulling me closer to him. "I love you too, love." I smile.

AUTHORS NOTE.

OK OK I KNOW ITS NOT ALOT BUT I MADE A NEW OBX ACCOUNT IF Y'ALL COULD FOLLOW I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER.

-OUTERBANKSDIOR THE @ IS THERE-

I LOVE YOU.