𝟬𝟭𝟲

Real Life

"Y/N!" Nailea says making me pull the dress down. "Im not too sure Nai." I talk. "Nonsense hurry up and come out." Nai exclaims. I look at myself in the mirror one more time before opening the bathroom door. "Oh my- YOU LOOK AMAZING!" Nai screams. "I dont think so." I mumble. "Well suck it up buttercup, hes gonna be knocking on the door in a-" Nailea speaks. "Shit." I whisper as someone knocks on the door.

" I whisper as someone knocks on the door

My outfit. (With beige heels)

"You ready y/n?" Nai says as she opens the door revealing Vinnie. I take a deep breath and nod. "Cmon then." Vinnie says holding his hand out, I walk over and take his hand. "Use protection babes." Nailea says watching the two walk out and following them to the living room inspecting as they get into Vinnies car.

"You look beautiful baby." Vinnie says gently rubbing the inside of my thigh. "You dont look too bad yourself Hacker." I tease as he starts to drive. After a few minutes of comfortable silence we arrive at a resturaunt.

"Cmon my love, lets go." Vinnie smiles opening the car door for me. "Thank you kind sir." I say making him laugh. "Reservation for Vinnie Hacker?" Vinnie says to the receptionist. "A meal with Mr and Mrs Hacker, is that correct?" She asks. "Thats correct." He nods. "Very well, if you can follow my collegue over there he'll take you to your table, enjoy your meal." She smiles. "Thank you." Me and Vinnie reply before following the worker to our seats. "I'll send someone over to get your orders in 5 minutes." He says walking away.

"Mrs Hacker?" I ask. He stays silent playing with something in his pocket. "Vin?" I say confused as to why he hasnt even looked up at me, or why he hasnt made his cocky remarks. "Lets just order." He finally says as the waiter comes over to take our orders.

"Your meals will be with you shortly." She smiles leaving the two alone again. "Whats going on, you were perfectly fine before." I question him. "Can we just do this after the meal baby. I dont wanna ruin this." He sighs. "Fine, whatever." I huff looking away. Vinnie reaches over the table placing his hands on mine. "It will hopefully be worth it in the end my love, I promise." He says smiling and sitting back in his chair.

The waiter brings our food and we eat enjoying eachothers company. "Hey baby." He says just after they take our empty plates. "Lets go to the last place." He says grabbing my hand and drving to the beach. "Y/N.." He speaks as we sit down on the sand. "Yeah?" I reply. "I have something to ask you ok, and you cant freak out about it." He explains. "Your worrying me." I say. "You trust me?" He asks. I nod. "Can you stand up." He says. I stand up and he gets something from his pocket. A box.

He gets down on 1 knee and everyone on the beach gasps and claps quietly. "I was originally gonna ask you to be my girlfriend tonight, but after talking to everyone at the house, I realised I didnt wanna be known as just your boyfriend. I wanted to be known as your husband, as your soulmate. Y/N Georgia Zarba, Im in fucking love with you and I cant deny it anymore. I mean look at you your so perfect. Your unique my love. And I love you." He says sobbing a little bit. "I love you too Vincent Cole Hacker." I cry. "So, will you marry me?" He asks. "Of course I will stupid." I say laughing but crying.

He slips the ring onto my finger before coming up and kissing me. Everyone on the beach cheers and we both cry of happiness. "We made it love. We made it." He smiles. "We did baby. You finally grew a pair and asked me- but I was NOT expecting this question." I laugh. "Not so long ago you were trying to kill me, now look at us marrying eachother." I add. "Shh that doesnt matter now sweetheart." He says kissing my lips.

"I love you." He says again. "I love you too." I answer making him smile widely. "Your so beautiful my love, your so perfect." He whispers cupping my face with his hands pressing our foreheads together.

We go back to the car.

As Im about to say something my phone rings. "Reg?" I ask through the phone. "Y/N you and Vin have to come collect me. Please quickly. Help." He breathes heavily through the phone. "Reggie, where are you bud." Vinnie says. "P-Please be quiet." He chokes out. Me and Vinnie look at eachother in fear and run to the car. "Cmon Reg, where are you." Vinnie whispers starting to drive back to the house. "V-Vin i dont know." He cries. "They're gonna kill me Vin. Please help me." He sobs more.

"What? Whos gonna kill you Reg...?" I ask tapping Vinnies thigh making him drive quicker. "I dont know, they have masks on. I hear screaming." He says. "I-It sounds like Nailea.. and the others" He explains my heart drops. "What? No this is a prank right Reg? Tell us its a prank." Vinnie says as we pull up to the house running inside. Empty. "I wish it was. Please hurry they're coming." He says hanging up.

"FUCK." I shout running to our room changing into some of Vinnies clothes and grabbing my gun from the top drawer. Vinnie doing the same. "Tracking device activated." Vinnies phone says. "Baby?" I run over to him hugging him. "We have to go help them y/n, we cant lose them." He says tears forming in his eyes. "Lets go baby." I smile both of us running to his car and he follows the tracking app to an abandoned building. "This is it baby." He speaks.

My body shivers as I hear screams inside. "We have to go in please." I sob knowing somethings happening to them. "Breathe my love, take a deep breath." Vinnie says grabbing my face. "We'll go in, just take a few deep breaths first." He says as I take a deep breath.

We jump out of the car running into the building. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY?" A person shouts. "WE DONT FUCKING KNOW, WE HAVENT SEEN HIM IN MONTHS." Someone screams. "Tha-Thats Jett..." Vinnie whispers. He tries to go in but I grab his wrist. "They're looking for us, why." I say. "I SAID WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY, you, your y/ns best friend. Where is she?" They ask. "I- I dont know they havent been home in months." Nailea cries.

"Nai..." I whisper, me and Vinnie turning to eachother. "Listen baby, what Im gonna do is Im gonna go in and distract them, you untie all of them and we'll leave ok?" I say. "Your not getting hurt y/n." He says seriously. "I wont. I love you." I say kissing him before opening the door.

"Me? Why me?" I say as Vinnie runs around the back quietly opening the door and untying everyone. "Its really you." The person speaks. "Take the goddamn mask off." I demand. What. "Dad?" I say as he takes the mask off.

Author Speaks Ig.

Look at y/n and Vinnie getting married.

But is David really back, or is it just a nightmare?