*2

Carrie pov ...

It's been one hour since we was on younow, we had fun talking to them and singing songs. I was now just lying on my bunk waiting for Dylan to finish recording his cover of 'take you home to mama' why the rest of the people are not here and it's still 'quiet' It will never be quiet on this bus , I don't know what Jacobs doing but I know that grant was asleep on the bunk above me.I think Jacob was on twitter same as me I was tweeting and scrolling through some of my notifications '@jacobwhitesides so happy to have @carrieholland1 join omgfest welcome to the family' I smiled at the tweet '@carrieholland1 @jacobwhitesides so happy to be apart of the family!' I started to scroll through the tweets under it but surprisingly there was a lot of nice and a few horrible
'@j_holland @jacobwhitesides @carrieholland1 I ship this so bad! #jarrie '
'@i_4123 @jacobwhitesides @carrieholland1 ugly cow! I don't ship it'
I just shut my laptop off and jumped of my bunk walking to back of the bus with my guitar. I opened the door to see Jacob Dylan and grant "thought you was asleep" Grant nodded "and now I'm awake" he said I heard Dylan muttering 'no shit' quiet I just smiled and sat down "guys I'm bored" I whispered why getting my guitar and playing summer time sadness but not singing it "alyssa, aunt Lisa and reed should be here soon in about 5 minutes time" Jacob said taking a bite out of a cookie ('note to self never give them cookies again, why you might ask? all through out the younow Jacob and grant was fighting over the bag of cookies! that's why!')I put my guitar down and put my feet on who is sat next to me, that was jacob by the way. we just started talking about the tour and all the fun they were going to have!. there then a bang at the front of the bus like the door had shut! grant got up running to the front of the bus giving them all hugs and helping them with bags and alyssa and reeds guitar. "Hey, I'm carrie"why giving alyssa a hug "I'm alyssa , you must be Dylan's sister!'' I nodded "that's me!" We took the bags into the back room "alyssa!!" Said my brother "hey Dylan i missed you " she replied giving him a hug I turned round to see Jacob stood behind me "aa! you frightened me!" He started laughing "that was the point" "idiot" I mumbled why walking off to find aunt Lisa,vwho was sat talking to Steve the bus driver "hey aunt Lisa" she stood up and gave me a hug " hey carrie, how you been?" I nodded "good what about you?" she sat back down "stressed but okay!" I nodded again "we only have to pick 2 more people up don't we" Steve started laughing "yep, pape and chase , just to warn you they can be loud but they are really sweet lads" I smiled and was jut about to reply "I he..'crash!'" "oh no" we went running into the back to see Grant sat on Jacob eating a cookie "I got the last cookie" he said why taking a bite!
I stood there shaking my head why leaning on the door frame with my arms crossed "Jacob you will never learn will you?" said aunt Lisa from behind me "nope! I won't" I just started giggling...

_____

What did you guys think? let me know below and tell me if I should update again!:)<3