*6

So Jacob , reed ,grant , r2c and Dylan had all preformed on stage and they were now all sat on the bus doing a you now but I was sat at the side of the bus out side with my guitar because i said i wanted to sit this one out. i was sat on the floor playing and singing ' wake me up' And was getting really into the song singing my heart out, its like what i said earlier when i play music im the only person there!. i then heard a voice join in to the song. I turned round to see reed so I stopped "what's up reed?" I asked putting my guitar down "note I'm just a bit bored..." I nodded and patted the spot next to me which he gladly took and sat down "carrie do you wanna play 20 questions" I nodded laughing "yeah sure you start"
R: reed c:carrie
(Making them up)
R:favourite food
C:pasta what about you?
R:chipotle
C:favourite drink?
R:ice tea
C:coffee
R:why do you wear loads of bracelets?
C: my fans and Dylan's fans got them me and I just love stacking them

I said while looking down at them and fiddling with one of the many bracelets on my wrist.
We carried on for about 10 minutes asking silly little questions back and forth "come on we Better go back inside" said reed noticing that it was nearly midnight I nodded standing up we walked back in the bus to see everyone ether asleep or on twitter I got a text from grant it was a picture of me on stage earlier i smiled at it "thanks grant" he looked up and smiled at me "no problem I found it on twitter" I put my guitar down and made myself a sandwich in the tiny kitchen part I sat down eating it and went on twitter favouriting tweets about the show today and tomorrow once I had finished my sandwich I put on my pjs and curled up into bed fast! my eyes just fell shut until it was darkness.