*3

Jacobs pov...

So it's later on in the day pape and chase had arrived and are now recording some music at the front of the bus with help from Alyssa, grant and reed are on twitter I'm sat singing and playing my guitar and Dylan and carrie are asleep.

Carries pov ...

I was sat on my bunk yep!, I sit here a lot! I haven't even been here on this bus long. Me and Dylan had both gone to sleep because he was tiered I'm just sat on twitter again '@dholland_mus1c @carrieholland1 should just kill herself'
'@_musicwhitesides @carrieholland1 she can't even sing!'
As I was going down my twitter there was hate, hate and more hate!... .
I crawled to the bottom of my bunk getting out my makeup bag, once I grabbed it I took out the piece of metal that was looking at me, my blade. why moving up ten of my forty bracelets that stack on my right wrist I made 10 fresh cuts on my arm And then slid them back down. once that was done I realised the blade was still out so I put it in the back of my black deezy phone case (Dylan got me it for my birthday)
I jumped out my bunk and walked to the back of the bus. Once I had grabbed it I went to the front sitting down and began to strum warrior and singing along "part of me I can't get past, a little girl grew up to fast, and all it took was once I will never be the same.." I was cut off by Jacob and Dylan running in "Cassie you need to start getting ready for bed we have a show tomorrow" I nodded okay, while walking back to the bunks and went to sleep.
____

Let me know if I should carry on writing..
I need
to know because I might stop...