(If you haven't already have noticed the girl is now based on bea she's still gonna be called carrie but she is going to play her.. I hope you all don't mind!)

Carrie's pov....

We have been in this venue for about 4 hours now! I know I bet you are all thinking "what! Why?" Well we have signed merch and just messed about me and Dylan even had a rap battle! He won.. "Guys I'm gonna go on twitter for a bit and maybe film a YouTube video" I said to all the guys they all just mumbled Okays. before I left I looked to see what they were all doing reed and grant were having a jam session on there guitars pape and chase were watching a YouTube video on someone's laptop alyssa was doing a follow spree and do you wanna know what Dylan and Jacob were doing?!... Let just say Jacob had whiskers drawn on his face!.. "Jacob come here" I shouted he looked up at me and walked Over "What's up?" I got out my phone and took a photo of him. "awww you look cute" I said showing him the photo "I hate you care bear" he said starting to walk away I started laughing and went into the back room on twitter " @carrie_holland1 awww look guys I've found myself a cat! What should I call him??" I tweeted that with the photo attached. Not even seconds later I had replied "@jacobs_warrior @carrieholland1 I think jake! :')" I favourited it " @carrieholland1 @jacobs_warrior I LIKE THAT HIS NAME SHALL BE JAKE!"
"@jacobwhitesides @carrie_holland1 omg!"
@carrie_holland1 @jacobwhitesides blame @dylanholland (his is to long to type so its gonna be just dylanholland) not me you let him do it!"
I started laughing at half of the replies "awww jakes cute!" "Jacob wtf do you look like!" "Dylan's master piece".
I looked up to see Dylan walk in and chuck me a bottle of water "come on meet and greet time" he said I got up following him to the meet and greet bit I ended up stood next to grant one side and pape and chase the other side. Slowly everyone started coming in a couple at at a time and it was the same for a hour photos sign stuff and more photos. We went back stage to pray before we go on stage. The stage bit went alyssa then me and after that all the guys "hey guys I'm gonna be singing a song that you all might know I hope you guys enjoy!" I said when the music started playing. When I was up on stage singing it felt amazing them all screaming the words I felt like there was no hate no self harm it was just me being happy "you can be louder then that" I said to them all and I was right they were loud! Really loud! "I'm gonna film this! I said half way through I got my phone out and Jacob came out and took my phone off me before I could say or do anything he started filming it and the Crowd got louder!. " thankyou guys so much I love you all loads!" I gave Jacob a hug and we ran off stage " you did amazing!" Said Alyssa and Jacob. Dylan gave me a hug " I'm so proud of you sis" I giggled a bit "thanks Dyl"

-----

Hey guys don't forget to comment below what do you guys think about this chapter?

Do you like the idea of bea playing carrie (the lead girl) now, let me know below? Because I know I am! :)<3

Love you guys so much!<3