Carrie pov...
I woke up to Dylan shaking my arm "carrie, car-""I'm up!" I said interrupting him. he just Nodded and walked off. I jumped out of my bed walking out of the room and to my suit case taking out some blue high waisted jeans, a black cammy (I think that's how you spell it!) top and my black knee high converse. I brushed my hair so it was naturally wavy, then I walked into see them all eating "hey carrie do you want some breakfast??" Said grant "I'm okay thankyou, I'm not hungry.." I replied sitting down and take out my phone going on twitter "@carrie_holland1 morning my little sunshines!" There was so many replies but a couple of them caught my eye..
"@j_holland2305 @carrie_holland1 morning carrie, I hope you have a good day!<3"*favourited and retweeted* "@carrie_holland1 @j_holland2305 you two beautiful!<3"
"@jacobwhitesides @carrie_holland1 morning bae!"
"@Grantlandis @jacobwhitesides @carrie_holland1 I see you have finally decided to tell the fans!"
I looked up at them "really! Guys!!" They bursted out laughing I just ignored them and went back on my phone "@carrie_holland1 guys me and Jacob DO NOT! go out!"
Aunt Lisa came in "you ready guys??" We all stood up grabbed our guitars and walked out side and slowly walked to the venue "carrie, Are you okay??" I looked to see it was Dyl " yeah, why??" He just nodded "i just wondered you are very shy for one.." "I'm fine, I promise!" I said giving him a smile he just nodded and walked a bit faster.
____

Guys I'm so! Sorry! I haven't uploaded a lot has been happening from the past month. for example I've started back at school!:( Aca hell!!
.......................
I also was able to get Jacob tickets for his European tour!! And I have meetandgreet aswell! so I'm meeting him! I'm making him a book filled with letters for him.
All you have to do is right a letter in your notes screen shot it and tweet I me. my twitter is @jacobs_warrior if you want to dm it me just ask for a follow!:) make them as long as you want! And if you have any questions ask them below and I will answer them!<3