Chapter IV: Overseer Public Chat

Cold sweat enveloped my anxious palms as I comforted the panicked Jack.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"I have never been fine ever since I entered this tower..." [Jack (Elf) Lvl. 2 (Special) - Support, Counter Infection Medical Staff ]

A long pause followed his statement. The funny thing about the awkward silence was in movies, there would be background cricket noises, which would have been applicable to the down vibes.

"Yeah, same.", I replied modestly with an anxious smile. "Look, I acquired something... I just need you to trust."

"...About what?"

I couldn't call myself any labels, and if I did, I may be called a fraud. My identification was set in private, thus, people cannot easily my stats, however, there's a man with a skill that can see my hidden information easily.

Behind the doubts, my intuition still begs my soul to stand high and create a reputation for myself. With wits and access to confidential "G" and his puppets' system (Babel Net), I can rely on myself to play mind games.

I need to start and play the game of power. With negative luck, a genius shall rise from the ashes.

"Set information to public."

[Potato Lvl. ? (**)] -> [Potato Lvl. 2 (Special) - Support, Waterboy]

Level 2? It seems like carrying out job-specific tasks increases experience points too, I need to take note of that.

"Why did you do that, kuya?"

I looked at him and smirked, "Trust me."

I stood up and quickly rushed towards the exit of the building we have hidden. There were a couple of wounded, and those who have been stacked in the west are those who have passed, I have prayed for the poor souls who have departed... even though I know they're being tormented with flames as a penalty for dying. Despite the death counts on our side, there were also hundreds of orc corpses, but those still mean nothing like the numbers of those who were living and kicking have barely diminished- tens are being spawned by the minute.

"We're getting outnumbered!" [Kronos (Dwarf) Lvl. 5 (54) - Craftsmen, Builder]

They grew quite the level in the short time they fought with the orcs, I might get a huge handicap if I exclude myself in this fight.

The talented builder yelled to the others as his fellow craftsmen were building barricades to protect those who use ranged offensive attacks and supports. The barricades are also created to assist the melee users that wish to retreat and regain health and recover fatigue.

"Our chances of winning may be slim, but we must do our best!" [Ronald (Human) Lvl. 1 (60) - Warrior, Tormentor (Special job: Cyclone area C Chief) ]

[Passive skill: Encourage (Ronald) is in effect]

[Passive skill: Weaken Enemy (NRG) is in effect]

[Passive skill: Show Weak Points (Grand) is in effect]

[ +20 other passives are being activated ]

On the battlefield, it is a common sight to see the faces of desperate men and their willingness to win, however, in my case, my face was caused by the multiple screens that popped out right in front of me.

"What, mute passive "Innate Alarm" for one hour"

| Muted. |

Now that the distractions are done, it's time to do what I need to do!

"Guys!", I shouted with all of my heart.

"Waterboy, what are you doing here?!", Yod blocked an orc dash with a magical glow as he answered my call. "You can't do anything!" [Yod (Human) Lvl. 3 (23) - Mage, Elementalist]