Chapter 2: The New Student

Y/N POV:

After that incident, I never saw Hayasaka-san again for the duration of my summer. I wonder how she's doing.

My summer was awesome for the most part. I finally hit immortal in Valorant.

That's aside from important though. What's important is that I start school in Tokyo for the first time ever. I'm going to this academy called "Shuchi'in Academy."

Frankly speaking, I thought I wouldn't go to that school, it seemed too rich for our family.

* * *

On a normal Monday morning, I woke up to the sound of my obnoxious alarm. I glanced at my phone, what was on it horrified me.

8:20 A.M

WHAT? How am I going to be late for my first day of school? My second year? This day is already bound for disaster. How the hell am I going to get out of it?

I shot out of my small bed like I am the Flash. I ran to the washroom to do my stuff and blindly yanked a random set of clothes. A minute after, I ran to the kitchen, snatched a protein bar, and bolted out of the door. I didn't even get to say goodbye to my sister.

A/N: This is what his outfit looked like.

"WHAT THE HELL Y/N??? STOP MAKING SO MUCH F**KING NOISE FOR GODS SAKE!" Sakura cried out, with anger in her voice

God bless my athletic abilities. I have barely escaped Onee-chan's wrath. I was pretty far from my house when I realized...

I went the wrong way.

I ran way too fast and didn't pay attention to my surroundings. Now I'm in the market plaza that's like 10 minutes away from the school, I'll never make it in time. I know how to avert this crisis, but it all depends on my physical ability. I checked the time while stretching my legs.

8:25 A.M

"What the actual hell man, why does this have to happen to me?" Y/N cursed, while taking a runners stance.

I raced off my feet. I ran so fast that it felt like I was going to take off the ground and never come back down. I got weird stares from everyone, which just pissed me off.

Bystanders POV:

"What the hell is this kid doing? Is he crazy?" the bystanders thought.

All the bystanders saw was a random flash of red bursting through the air. They figured he must be late for something, but he was moving at an extraordinary pace.

Y/N's POV:

I somehow was only one minute early to the start of classes. It doesn't change the fact that I'm still bound for disaster. My uniform is wrinkled and I have to find where the hell my class is, great. This is going to be a repeat of what happened the first time I transferred schools. I was extremely late, which made it hard to settle in.