Chapter 5: The Student Council's New Historian

A/N: I'm suffering heartbreak. Japan got knocked out in both volleyball and football (soccer). Sorry for late update, hope you enjoy. 

Y/N POV: 

Being at home recently has been quite a pain. Apparently my sister has a problem with how I spend my day. 

"Y/N! GET OFF YOUR F**KING PC AND MAKE SOME FRIENDS FOR GOD'S SAKE." 

She just doesn't understand the hustle of being a gold ranked Valorant player, Diamond in L.O.L, and Plat' in Apex. Whenever I try playing any sort of game for longer than 3 hours, she just switches off the WIFI. She really thinks I'm just a loser who plays games all the time. 

I totally am a loser. 

* * *

It's just another normal school day at Shuchi'in Academy, boring classes. 

Math is boring, English is easy because I used to live in Canada, Japanese is easy, everything is easy. I've gotten 100% on every pop quiz so far, I'm honestly tempted to just sleep in class. 

I forgot to bring a lunch again, so I just fell asleep on my desk until it class starts again. I hope no one disturbs me, especially that Kaguya lady. She seems, well, interesting. I'm pretty sure she dislikes me though. 

Third Person POV (Narrator): 

"The student council is need of a historian." Shirogane grimly told the council. 

I'm sure you can guess where this is going. 

"Kaichou, I can look for one, but there aren't many people who are good enough for the position." Kaguya responded. 

"Didn't you say that the new transfer student was smart the other day? Why don't we go ask him?" 

A couple of days ago, when Kaguya was fussing over Y/N, she kept on mumbling out loud about Y/N out of anger. That doesn't change the fact that she's still mad. 

To anyone else in the council room, this made sense. 

However, Kaguya saw this as the worst possible outcome possible. 

"EHHHHHH? WHY IS THAT LITTLE PRICK BEING MENTIONED?" she thought. 

Kaguya doesn't actually dislike Y/N, she may just be a little jealous. Actually, little is an understatement. 

"Are you sure there isn't anyone else we can choose?"

Deep down, Kaguya knew. Y/N was truly the most qualified person for this role. 

* * * 

Near the end of lunch break, Kaguya told Shirogane where to find Y/N. 

Shirogane walked over to his class and entered. He didn't have much trouble finding Y/N since he has red hair and is a f**king giant. 

Y/N was sleeping, so Shirogane was hesitant on talking to him. In the end, he just woke him up because class was about to start anyways.