HEADCANONS: DATING PRINCE CASPIAN

(The reader is a female in this)

DATING PRINCE/KING CASPIAN WOULD INCLUDE:

he was very nervous when he first asked you to go on a date with him. 

- the poor boy was sure you'd politely decline, since you had told him earlier that he was your best friend and you wouldn't trade that for anything. 

- the first date was stargazing and a picnic under a starry sky. 

- he always gives you little presents. 

- not anything too fancy, but he might buy something small and nice from the craftswoman of one of the villages under his rule. 

- like flower crowns or necklaces with a pretty stone in it. 

- your sleeping position would be like him pulling you to his embrace and you would fall asleep resting your head on his chest. 

- he travels quite often and he can't always take you with him. 

- but when he does take you along with his travels, he would make sure your conditions would be fit for a queen. 

- which you practically was, but you weren't married to him. 

- if you want to marry him, you would get married with all the Narnians cheering as you kiss to seal your marriage. (imagine the Narnians cheering on the background of that gif) 

- but if you won't get married to him, he still treats you as his queen 

- he's not big on PDA, but likes to hold hands with you and kisses you sometimes out in public. 

- if someone insults you, you can be sure you have this handsome by your side in seconds. 

- he always wants what's best for you - even if it wasn't good choice for him. 

- and you have to remind him sometimes that everything isn't always about you, and he should reward himself too sometimes. 

- the whole Kingdom of Narnia would admire your relationship and you get loads of compliments at parties. 

- you would be called "Y/N the Respectful" because there was no creature you wouldn't treat as your equal. 

- dating Caspian was the best thing that happened to you in a long time. 

- and him dating you was the best thing happened to him in a long time.