PETER PEVENSIE - VIVA LA VIDA

Word count: 265

Peter remembered when he still ruled Narnia with his siblings, but those days were long gone now. Now, he was an ordinary citizen living in London. Sometimes streets shifted in his mind into Narnian streets as something reminded him about it.

It had been ten years since he last left Narnia, but at least he had something with him when he left - you. With Aslan's blessing, you had been allowed to step into another world and now you had been happily married for seven years. He looked at you doing dishes as he just finished vacuuming the kitchen, and you glanced at him over you shoulder with a grin.

"What?" you chuckled, and Peter walked over to you, cupped your cheeks in his hands, and kissed your nose before kissing you on the lips tenderly. You blushed deeply while feeling butterflies flutter inside you. After all these years, they never stopped making you feel that way around him.

"We're still like teenagers in love," you chuckled and wrapped your arms around his neck. "After all these years, it hasn't changed."

"That may be true," said Peter, leaning down to kiss you again softly, "but I don't think we've ever been happier than we are right now."

You smiled, nodding and letting out a soft sigh of contentment as you turned back around to continue doing the dishes. Peter pressed a light kiss on your shoulder as he left your side, and being with you made him realise that even though he longed back to Narnia for so long, his home would always be with you.