PREFERENCE: HIGH SCHOOL AU!BOYS CRUSHING ON YOU

Characters: Peter Pevensie, Edmund Pevensie and Caspian

PETER

His sisters bumped him to you long before he actually started talking to you. You wouldn't believe it at first, but he's pretty shy if he has a crush on someone. His whole demeanor changes, but just momentarily. When he does talk to you one evening at the dorm, he notices how easy it is to talk, how easy you make it to talk and laugh and make jokes for which you both laugh on. He's like the cutest when you say that you know he has a crush on you. His whole face goes red and he stutters something like "o-oh o-okay." But of course, you like him back.

EDMUND

He tries to talk to you whenever he has a chance to do that. He also offers to carry your bag and asks if you wanted to hang out with him after school. He's always a gentleman and wants to help you in every way possible. You don't have a ride home? No problem, he's gonna get you a ride. Your best friend is sick and you are going to be alone for a day? He's ready to hang out with you on that instant. And you develop a crush on him too, when you realize that he's not just playing, and his humor and personality are lovely to you too.

CASPIAN

He's a pretty popular boy and all the girls are immediately jealous to you when they realize that this sweetie only has eyes for you, but in the end, almost the whole school ships you since they notice how good you fit to each other. Like Edmund, he tries to talk to you whenever he has a chance, but he also flirts with you continuously. Fortunately, you have a crush on him too, so his flirts don't bother you and you flirt back, which gets him go wild.