Chapter Three

Honey POV

"I am Mistress Honey. I am the proprietor of this establishment and I can assure you that your husband will be well taken care of. I understand that you are both the guests of Ms Weston and Mr Sambora."

Honey had recognised King's paramour immediately. She would have been considered a hermit if she didn't know who Jon Bon Jovi was but it was interesting to see his wife. Considering both men were famous for holding millions of women's hearts in their hands, Jon's choice of woman was interesting to Honey. No doubt there was a history behind the union but Honey didn't care to find out.

"What's happening? Where's Jon?" Dot asked. "I was told I could be with him."

"And you will be, dear," Honey said, stepping in front of Dorothea. "He is being prepared for his Master. Your guide will be here momentarily. However, there are some rules to be dealt with first."

"Rules?! What rules?! It's a sex club, isn't it?!" Dot snapped. "Of which I certainly won't be participating, you can rest assured."

"Never say never, my dear," Honey shrugged delicately. "But this is not a sex club as you put it. The Red Room is the most exclusive BDSM club in the country. People pay handsomely to be members due to our strict privacy and safety guidelines. You're fortunate that you've come at a time when there are not too many members present, however, should you see anyone that you recognise, other than your party of four, then that information stays within the confines of this building. Do you understand me?!"

Dot rolled her eyes at the woman. Honey could see the disdain in the action.  "Whatever."

Honey narrowed her eyes at Dot, her small frame seemingly growing with each nano-second and her voice lowered into a menacing tone, "You've seen the way your husband was handled. Do you wish the same, little girl? Except that you will not be entertained inside. You will be escorted from the property, leaving him alone. Is that what you wish?!"

Dot, stunned into silence, simply blinked at the small but formidable woman in front of her.

"Now...do you understand the rules?" Honey asked again, her tone brooking no arguments.

"Yes," Dorothea hissed.

"Wait there," Honey commanded and left the room, via the same door Jon was taken through, with her skirts swishing.

It had taken Honey by surprise when King had called and explained what he had planned.

"Are you sure about this, King?" Honey had asked, concern tinged her words.

"I promise, Mistress," Richie had assured her. "I've planned it meticulously so that no one will get hurt. Physically or mentally.

After gaining her reluctant approval, Richie had asked for the same room as their last time. Private, luxurious and well-appointed, it was the perfect place for an introduction to the world of BDSM, outside of his own sanctuary. She had suggested that they arrange a daytime rendezvous so that they could be ushered inside without being seen.

Ashleigh was waiting for Honey just beyond the door. "It is done," Honey sighed, allowing her ex-submissive to see her ongoing doubts.

She hoped that King knew what he was doing. On the physical side, Honey did not doubt King's abilities but when his heart was involved, and she knew the history between the two men, that was where things could come unstuck.

And the wife was a definite unknown.

Dorothea Bongiovi. Wife of mega rockstar Jon Bon Jovi. Was as plain as a mouse in Honey's opinion, but there was an underlying strength that was appealing. Honey didn't know what King had planned for his sub's wife, apart from showing her a training session, but clearly, that wife was herself no submissive.