Chapter Five

Author's Notes:

Good morning, my lovelies!

I hope you're all well hydrated and in a comfortable spot with the air conditioning turned up 😏😈 coz things are gonna get hot in here...🔥🔥🔥

This one is for all the Master!Richie girls...

Enjoy...

J💕💕💕

Richie POV

Temporarily relinquishing his Beastie into the arms and sweet, moist cunt between the legs of his wife, Richie strolled back to his Beauty. She turned her head his way, her apple-green eyes flashed, and his stomach flip-flopped so hard that it almost made him falter.

"The lust in your eyes is unmistakable, my Beauty," he said. "It pleases me, greatly."

Richie took his time to recentre himself, disguising the necessary pause as a visual welfare check on Beauty's restraints and her welts. Smoothing his hands over Beauty's back, he watched her twitch when his fingers found spots that his lashes had made most tender and sore to the touch. His middle finger slid easily between her cheeks, teasing the delicate rosy pucker above where her pussy was still hiding the vibrator. Sliding further down, he gripped the silicone carefully and firmly, pulling against the suction her body had created until it slipped free.

Richie replaced the silicone with his fingers, slowly sliding the middle two into her slick heat. Beauty moaned prettily, shifting as she tried to look over her shoulder. Her sheath hugged his fingers welcomingly before he curled them downward, seeking the highly aroused patch of nerves within her. With barely a touch, he knew he had found the spot when Beauty bucked and gasped suddenly. Brushing his fingers over the spongy flesh in random patterns, Beauty's body responded by weeping her sweet, fragrant nectar over them.

Reluctantly pulling his fingers from the warmth of her body and returning to where her head lay, Richie stood close, letting Beauty look at the object of her desire, his fully aroused cock, and noted the agitation course through her at the inability to take what she wanted. Beauty whimpered, licking her lips, as Richie offered her his fingers instead. She greedily took them into her mouth, licking and suckling them clean of her moisture.

"Beautiful," Richie murmured, enthralled by the woman. "If you could see yourself as I see you now...bound by me, to me, craving complete possession by me. Be assured, my Beauty...I will take everything you want me to own."

Richie released a shuddery breath and his cock throbbed, dancing about, impatient and jealous of the attention his fingers were getting.

"My Beauty is eager for reward," Master Richie commented. He withdrew his fingers abruptly, saliva dribbling down Beauty's chin, wiping them on her face for good measure. "However, you haven't received all your punishment as yet. Something about that equation just doesn't add up...does it, Beauty?!"

"Please, Master," she breathed, shifting and pulling on her restraints.

"Please?! Please, what?!" he demanded, wrapping his hand around himself, stroking himself indolently.

"More. I want more," Beauty pleaded. "Please Master, I want more of your punishment."

"More you say," Master Richie said, running his free hand down Beauty's back, inspecting her as though she was the finest thoroughbred mare. "Your enthusiasm pleases me greatly, my Beauty." He retrieved the flogger from the floor where it had fallen and sent it swirling through the air with a flick of his wrist. "Then let us finish this in haste so that we both receive our reward."