Important Info

First of all, hello and welcome! If you're new here and haven't read the description, this is the second book (prequel sequel to my first book) of my Danganronpa OC story series, so if you haven't already, please read the first book, "The Ultimate Biologist" to get full context before delving into this. Or not :P idk how you do things and I can't really stop you lol.

This book cover will cover the entirety of Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls, spoilers and all, so if you haven't played that yet, proceed with caution!

Quick disclaimer: This story is heavily based on someone with symptoms similar to dissociative disorders. Like Toko and Genocide Jack, this is not supposed to be an accurate depiction of mental conditions. Most people with dissociative disorders DO NOT HAVE CRAZED MURDERERS AS ALTERS (big surprise ik). If you don't like this kind of stuff, then I suggest not reading.

Note: Katsumi (original/non-despair) will be referred to as "Katsumi" while her RoD alter will be referred to as "K̶a̶t̶s̶u̶m̴i̷". When it is unclear who is who, K̶a̶t̶s̶u̶m̴i̷ will be referred to in bold when pronouns like she/her are being used. Whenever you see she/her used in this story, it refers to K̶a̶t̶s̶u̶m̴i̷ (just that when it is clear that I'm talking about her, I won't bother bolding it). I hope this won't get too confusing (*proceeds to get extremely confusing lol*).

Another Note: ✵ means alter change, as in the switching of whoever is in control of the body.

Regular italics mean Katsumi's thoughts while bold italics mean K̶a̶t̶s̶u̶m̴i̷'s thoughts (no matter who is in charge of the body).