CHAPTER 1:- HER LIFE..

At Goenka Villa

Kartik:- Chali jao naira. Just because of you my brother is dead. Why you haven't tell me ha that my brother used to take drugs. We could have sort it out. I hate you.

Swarna slaps Naira

Swarna:- I took care of you just like daughter naira but you have killed my shubham. I will not spare you. Just go away from here

Naitik:- How could you do this naira. Yeh parvarish di thi humne tumhe. Aajse tumhara humare parivar se koi rishra nahi hai.

Everyone blames Naira

After that Naira leaves the house and starts walking lifelessly on the road. While she was walking she got hit by a car. When the man comes out of his car. He was shocked to see her like this.

Man:- Naira...

Naira (faintly):- Ri..shabh..

Yes the man was none other than Rishabh.

After that Naira faints. Rishabh goes her near

Rishabh ( while patting her cheek):- Naira.. naira open your eyes..

Then he picks up Naira and goes towards hospital. After that doctor checks Naira. After checking her doctor calls rishabh to her cabin. 

Doctor:- Mr.Luthra, Naira was carrying a baby in her womb but because of emotional and mentally stress the baby died. It was not because of accident.

Rishabh was shocked to the core. Then Rishabh goes to Naira's room tells her what has happened with her.

Naira was shocked to the core.

Naira:- I will not spare you goenka's and singhania's specially you Kartik and Swarna just because of you all my child died.

She was crying uncontrollable . Rishabh handled her.

Rishabh:- Naira i know what you have gone through but you can't sit like this na for whole life. What you gonna do after this?

Naira:- I don't know..

Rishabh:- I am starting a company as i have got investors in it and i need someone to support me so i was thinking that why don't you join me in my company as co-CEO, I know you from childhood and i know you will b capable of it.

Naira:- But Rishabh how it could be possible.

Rishabh:- It could be if you supported me

After a lot of time she agrees then they took the flight to Zurich as this was the place where there company was going to be settle. 

After 3.5 years

Naira and Rishabh name their company as RN Group of companies. They have to struggle in the starting to settle their business at high level. Now their company is the 2nd richest company in the world.

Now Naira is not at all like bubbly, sweet and immature but now she is rude, arrogant, beautiful and mature girl.

*****************************************************

This much for today

Precap:- Kartik's life

Please show some love and vote it.

Guys this was the flashback with her life. Actual part will start from kartik's life..

Thank you

Pranjali...