CHAPTER 8:- KARTIK MEETS KEERTI...

IN NEW YORK

Keerti thought to shopping with Naira so they both decided that they both will go to shopping at evening and do dinner outside.

While they were shopping Keerti bumped into someone. Naira had gone to washroom at that time.

It was none other Kartik which keerti bumped into.

Kartik was happy to see her. He was going to hug her but she backed off. Kartik was shocked to see her like this.

Kartik:- Keer..

Keerti:- Sorry.

She was going but Kartik held her hand. 

Kartik:- Keerti kya hua tujhe haan. Why you are not talking to me or not facing me. 

Keerti:- What should i tell you Kartik. What you have done is big around anything.

Kartik:- Keerti i know what have i done but you are my sister atleast you also understand.

Keerti:- Did you understand me , Naira or anyone else except Maa.

Kartik was not understanding what to answer her. He thought that she is right.

Keerti moved from there.

Kartik was in a thought is Naira culprit or not? He thought to find it out.

So he called over his detective and called him and told him to give information about shubham's death.

************************************************

This much for today.

Guys today i was not well thats why i wrote this much only.

Precap:- Revelation

Guys please read this story Kuch Kuch hota hai by @ShambhaviVashishtha ...

Please show some love and vote it.

Thank you

Pranjali....